Product CSV Import won't import

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #74425

I'm working with the Hikashop Business package and the CSV import feature doesn't work. I click 'Import' after selecting my CSV file and nothing happens. I added products manually to HS then exported them to get a copy of the CSV file generated by HS. This should have alleviated any issues with incorrect column headers and allowed me to insert all my product info exactly as HS would understand it.

When i go to import the file HS is completely unresponsive. The address bar doesn't show any page refresh and there is no evidence of HS making any attempt to upload/read the file.

I've even pasted the CSV text into the text field and attempted the 'Import products from text area' option - Same results - Nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to get this CSV file to import?

I've included a copy of the CSV file but i really don't think it should be the issue as it's exactly what HS created.

Jason

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #74488

Hi,

Thanks for the report, we have corrected the problem on our end.

You can edit the file: "yourSite/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/import/view.html.php" and replace the line:

array('name' => 'custom', 'icon' => $importIcon, 'alt' => JText::_('IMPORT'), 'task' => 'import'),
By:
array('name' => 'custom', 'icon' => $importIcon, 'alt' => JText::_('IMPORT'), 'task' => 'import', 'check' => false),

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #76575

Thanks for the super speedy fix for the issue. works like a charm now.
(A little late on the reply though).

Cheers,
Jason.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds