Filter potential Bugs in List mode

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #76637

Hi,
I am currently setting up a site with several filters needed and I have some quetitions/potential bugs I came across. I do need the filters as a list type dynamically and horizontitcally displayed. Depending on the quantity of different filters the height of the fieldset needs to be flexible (I have in mind that somewhere in the configuartion I do have to state a fixed height?) I have attached a snapshot of a similar site with having those options in place

so my questitions in order:

list style filter with submit on click: instead of a pointer as it is the case for the other type of filters a cursor type is displayed as hover
list style filter with deletable filter activated: I can´t see a delete button
list style filter: how can I achieve a horizontical display (for all other types this is done by default when I increase the number of columns)
How can I add the number of products

Thanks
Christoph

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #76877

Hi,

To change the cursor type to a pointer, you can do it by css. Using Firefox find the class to change and apply a css property like ".yourClass:hover{cursor:pointer;}" in the Front end css File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
The deletable filter option is used to unselect an option when it has been selected by the customer.
To have an horizontal display, you have to change the settings of the filters in HikaShop > Configuration > Display. (at the bottom of the page).
There is actually no default options to filter on the quantity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds