Make module not show in checkout

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 5 months ago #77031

I have a custom html module that is selected to be on most of the products on our site - It includes and "authorize.net" icon and a links making disqus comments show up. It works very good. However, it also shows up during checkout. I am doing everything possible to make checkout cleaner (less code) on our site during checkout - such as too many modules can slow down the customers computer and cause checkout errors (this has happened). Is there any code I can add somewhere in hikashop or joomla to make this module not show when "/checkout/cart_type-cart" is loaded?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #77040

Hi,

You just need a menu on which this module is not displayed (you can create this kind of menu and don't display it)
Then in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout, select this menu for the option "Force a menu on the checkout"

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 5 months ago #77052

:cheer: WOW - Was that easy - Thank you very much, it worked like a charm! Now my checkout window is as clean as it can be. Joomla is great with all the modules to do things, but sometime they can really slow down the pages.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds