Problem with update of cart

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 5 months ago #77441

I upgraded to version 2.0 on my test site.
When I try without login to add a product to cart, and on the popup I click to Proceed to Checkout, the product appears an instant in the form on the module of cart, then disappears and the system display a message of empty cart.

This is the link of my test site:

preview.sermigdns.net/index.php?option=c...&Itemid=1142&lang=it

I attach my checkout configuration.

Thanks

Stefano Ravizza

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 5 months ago #77443

Same here! In Chrome that is.

Firefox works perfect but in Chrome I can't add anything to the cart. Not with category view or product view!

You can test at my live site www.any-shop.nl

Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl

Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again :)

• Thank you received: 4005
11 years 5 months ago #77450

Hi,

Please remove the Joomla cache or any other cache extension.
Your cart is working good but the cache store pages and display you wrong data.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anypc

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 5 months ago #77452

Thanx Jerome, my error has been fixed, dont know about stefano.
You rule!

Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl

Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again :)

11 years 5 months ago #77456

I remove the Joomla cache and any other cache extension but the error is still.
I use Ja T3 framework for the template. I remove all cache of the template.

• Thank you received: 4005
11 years 5 months ago #77458

Hi,

Can you re-download HikaShop 2.0, some fixes has been made during last week.
If the problem persist, we may need an access to your backend to make a patch and update your store.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 5 months ago #77477

I've update my store but the problem persists.
The access to my backend is:

removed by the moderator

Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jerome.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #77490

Hi,

I think that it's really a cache issue, I can't reproduce the problem on my end.
On your website, when you go in the Joomla global configuration, you can find a message like that:

Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._apc' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._eaccelerator' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._file' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._memcache' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._xcache' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._apc' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._database' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._eaccelerator' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._memcache' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._none' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._xcache' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283

I don't really know from which component / plugin it can come.

11 years 5 months ago #77498

The problem is already ccurred on my production site, when I updated at the version 2.0.
Now I returned to version 1.5.8, which does not reproduce this error.
On my production site I haven't rhe problem of the message "Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qc ...." .
Is possibile a conflict with the Ja T3 framework?

11 years 5 months ago #77509

I can be a reason, yes.

11 years 5 months ago #77510

I tried to change template but the situation does not change.
In your evidence does not occur?

11 years 5 months ago #77661

When I tried on your website, I found the same problem.

But we are not aware of this problem on other sites, so I think that another component / plugin is the reason of your problem.

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 5 months ago #78945

Just FYI,

I have this same problem. When adding a product to the cart and then pressing the "proceed to cart" button, I get a message saying the cart is empty and the cart module does stay empty. However, when I add a product to the cart and then press the "continue shopping" button, the cart module will show the product. BUT, when I then click on "proceed to checkout" I'll get an error saying that the limit is reached and the product could not be added, AND that the cart is empty (see attachment). The cart module, however, will then show the product in the cart and when I then try to proceed to checkout a SECOND time, it will work and take me to the checkout page with the product in the cart.

Tried this both in Chrome and Firefox. I can't give you access to my testing site, unfortunately, because it's on my local machine at work. I haven't upgraded the live website for this reason ( www.mobilizeyourdata.eu ). For me this isn't a critical bug because I'm happy with how the previous version of Hikashop works, but just thought I'd let you know that there are more people having this issue.

Attachments:

11 years 5 months ago #79206

Hi,

Thanks for the report, I will try to reproduce the problem on my end. And see from where it come from.

11 years 5 months ago #79651

I think the problem is in the cart.php file inside the folder classes.
On the function loadCart called from the hasCart, called from get, called from the function step on the controller checkout,
At the beginning:

<code>
if(empty($cart_id) || $cart_id == 0){
$this->cart_id = $app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.'.$this->cart_type.'_id', 0, 'int' );
} else {
$this->cart_id=$cart_id;
}
</code>

after the click on proced the to checkout, on the popup,

$app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.'.$this->cart_type.'_id', 0, 'int' ) is empty.

• Thank you received: 12
11 years 5 months ago #79655

I had this problem. My experience could have been something completely different though.

I tracked it down to different behaviour when accessing the site as www.domainname.com and just domainname.com.

I fixed by changing the .htaccess file to also redirect to the subdomain www.

I couldn't find out why it was happening, but that change stopped it.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds