Set price-index to products purchase price

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #78982

Is it possible to set a price-index to the products purchase price soo if I want to high/lower the outprice I only have to change the price-index?
As it is now I have to change each productprice.
If I got 4000 products it takes long time each time I want to change the price...

Exampel:
Product 1 = 10 dollar(purchase price)
Product 2 = 20 dollar(purchase price)
Product 3 = 30 dollar(purchase price)
Price-index = 2.0

Product 1 = 2.0*10 dollar = 20 dollar(customers price)
Product 2 = 2.0*20 dollar = 40 dollar("")
Product 3 = 2.0*30 dollar = 60 dollar("")

I change the price-index to 3.0:
Product 1 = 3.0*10 dollar = 30 dollar(customers price)
Product 2 = 3.0*20 dollar = 60 dollar("")
Product 3 = 3.0*30 dollar = 90 dollar("")

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #79012

Hi,

You can create a product custom field, which wouldn't be display to customer (just display in back-end form). The custom field would contain the increase quantity value.

After that, you can use a custom HikaShop plugin with a callable function which would just execute a SQL query.

This query would increase the product quantity by the value contains in the custom field. The query would be quite simple.

So in the backend, you would find a link in the plugin options, by clicking the link, you would execute the SQL query and increase the quantity of all your products.

11 years 5 months ago #79064

Thanks for your replay but it´s not the quantity I would like to changes, it´s the price for each product i would like to change just by changing the index-value.
The index-value mayby could be 2.15 and next time it´s 2,27...

11 years 5 months ago #79177

Hi,

I can work too via a plugin, and in this plugin, add a field in which you set the index-value.
Then clicking on the link in the plugin call a function which execute a sql query to update the prices in the database depending on the value of the previous field.

11 years 5 months ago #79376

Ok, what plug-in should i use?
Is it possible to round the price so there will not be any decimals?

For example:
Price-index:2,1

Purchase price: 437:-
Outprice: 2.1*437:- = 917.7:-
Round the price: 918:-(incl. taxes)

Does this update even change to price without taxes and without the round-method?

This price-adjustment must be something that is quite common and should be something that is standard in Hikashop.
Choose if you would like to use a price-index, set the purchase-price for each product that is marked to use the price-index and save the product.
Next time just change the price-index to change the price for All products Or just change the productprice to adjust that productprice.
Would this be possible in a future version of Hikahsop?

Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Micke_skane.

11 years 5 months ago #79401

Hi,

This plugin you have to develop it, or post in the commercial jobs section of this forum or ask to a third developer.

You can round the prices with no problems, it just must be implemented in the function of the plugin.

I add this feature in our TODO list, but it don't think that it will be developed soon because we have a lot of functionalities to develop already.
And this one is not required by a lot of people.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds