No shipping method found

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 5 months ago #79150

So im starting to configure the shop and under "hikashop manual shipping plugin" i've added a shipping method called "Digital" with no specific zones set so on the cart contents display page it should be available for all zones. However HS sais "no shipping method found" while it has been configured and is public.

* When i tried to add a zone manually and click the box for ALL zones, it defaults to limit to "afghanistan"
* When i click on "name in english", it sorts them and they can be selected but the "OK" button disappears
* When i then click on the "name" link, the admin pannel loads inside the window, i see something about zones, but the entire component is loaded again inside that window (like i could configure hikashop within hikashop through the zones selection window). So i cancel
* Click on "type" and the OK button disappears
* click on "activated" and the same thing happens, backend is loaded again

Whatever i do, i can't get the shipping method to work properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #79183

Hi,
I would recommend you to :
1. turn on the debug mode and the error reporting options of the joomla configuration and try again.
That should maybe display an error message.
2. Reinstall the last version of hikashop.

Hope this will help you.

Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

11 years 5 months ago #79363

1: doesnt help. query is loaded

SELECT *
FROM jos_hikashop_shipping
WHERE (shipping_access = 'all' OR shipping_access LIKE '%,8,%')
ORDER BY shipping_ordering ASC

2: i'm already using the latest version

for HS Dev's

reproducing method > add item to cart > visit cart page > greeted with no shipping method but order can complete

Payment method's have been configured and has no zone restriction. Doesn't work when i set it to belgium either , manual shipping method is active with a method called "digital" under it as already stated.

The weird thing is i can still continue and complete the order, with no shipping method this shouldn't be possible. However when i go back 1 page (with backspace or back arrow) the cart is empty and i get the following error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxx.xx/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 1465

Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Ch3vr0n.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #79392

Hi,

I don't have the same things on the line 1465, so I hope that my solution is for the good problem, try to add a if like that:

if(isset($cart->products) && $cart->products != null){
  // foreach{ ... }
}
Around the foreach on the line 1465 of that file

11 years 5 months ago #79524

if i comment that entire section, then an entire section of code gets disabled

foreach($cart->products as $product){
			if(!isset($product->subscription_level_id) || $product->subscription_level_id == '0'){
				$noRecurring++;
			}else{
				$subLevel[$i] = $product->product_subscription_id;
				$recurring++;
			}
			$i++;
			$totalProducts += $product->cart_product_quantity;
			if(isset($oldProduct->product_type) &&  $oldProduct->product_type == 'main' && $product->product_type == 'variant'){
				$noRecurring--;
				$recurring--;
			}
			$oldProduct = $product;
		}

This entire part

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #79572

Hi,

Sorry if I explained badly. You don't have to comment. Try to do like that:

if(!isset($product->subscription_level_id) || $product->subscription_level_id == '0'){
				$noRecurring++;
			}else{
				$recurring++;
			}
			$i++;
			if(isset($oldProduct->product_type) &&  $oldProduct->product_type == 'main' && $product->product_type == 'variant'){
				$noRecurring--;
				$recurring--;
			}
			$oldProduct = $product;
		}
}

11 years 5 months ago #79728

negative, manual shipping method "digital" still doesn't work. code is now as below. I have to mention that i did swap back to JS 2.5.8 due to various circumstances. Still can't get it to work though. I'd be happy to set up SU access & grant FTP login

$noRecurring++;
			}else{
				$recurring++;
			}
			$i++;
				$noRecurring--;
				$recurring--;
			}
			$oldProduct = $product;
		}
		}

Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Ch3vr0n.

• Thank you received: 13086
11 years 5 months ago #79806

Yes, that would help if you could send that to Xavier by PM and then reply here.
If you can also give the links/steps on your website to reproduce the problem that would be great.

11 years 5 months ago #79814

For now it seems like the issue is gone. I believe it was because the payment methods on the backend did not have the configuration method to select a shipping method visible. (hence the alert)

I redownloaded & reinstalled HS 2.0 due to this topic which i deemed nice to have www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-invoice-number.html and for some reason it affected me too. I no longer get the message of no shipping method found so whatever jerome and/or xavier did. It fixed my issue too. It could very well be i placed the code in the wrong place but for now everything is good :)

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds