Is this layout possible in products listing

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #79347

Hello!

It seems that Hikashop has a lot of options.

But before diving into hours of work I wanted to find out if this is possible and how much work it would require to achieve.

I would like to have product layout in category view like this:

Each product would have 2 options, each option could have different SKU (I suppose SKU could be included in option name as well)
Each option has it's own price, quantity box and add to cart button.

For example, if I would like to order "product option1" x2, I would enter 2 in product options1 quantity box and press add to cart. In this cart total would be 2 USD.
If I would like to order "product option2" x3, I would enter 3 in product options2 quantity box and press add to cart. In this cart total would be 23 USD.

It would also be ok, if there was just 1 add to cart button

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #79387

Hi,

This kind of layout is possible, but it require a good PHP level.

You will have to edit a view, like "product / listing_table" which seems to be the more appropriate for this kind of views.
The file "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" needs to be edited too, to add a request in the function listing() to recover all the options/variants of the product

Then when you have recover the data, you have list the result in the view and manage the links of the add to cart button to add the good product in the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds