Error Message when importing images as products

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #80370

I have a photography site that has numerous images to go up in each folder. I have set up my product template and use the import images from folder option they all go up fine but when i go to my website to view the images the page is not displayed correctly the images are just put down the page and i have the error message Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4256 bytes) in /home/vixpixph/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 489.

The page is www.vixpixphotography.com/index.php/functions/andrew-pascalidis

I have increased my memory limit with the company who hosts my site as well.

Any help would be appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 4 months ago #80440

Hi,

When I tried your page, I didn't see the error. I think that the thumbnails are generated now.
Your images are quite big (12 052 992 pixels) so I think that, during the image generation, it could have some memory problem.
But, each time you would render the page, more thumbnails would be generated and after several passes, all thumbnails should be ok.

We would make some tests on the helper image but we use the "PHP GD" library so we cannot manage the memory used during the image resizing.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds