Display problem with content module

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #81501

Hello,

I am currently working in a test environment running Joomla 2.5.4 and Hikashop Business 2.0.0. My store uses a Hikashop category display module for navigation. This module is assigned to a position on the Joomla template, but is not an associated module for the Hikashop content menu. In Hikashop, the module is configured as a "List" under "Layout." I imported the product and category data into this server's database from another install of Hikashop. However, the menu module displays a series of weird little black boxes over its text. Please take a look at the attached screenshot. This same issue shows up when I create the products and the categories from scratch instead of importing them. I know very little PHP, but I'm otherwise technically inclined, familiar with Joomla, and willing to learn. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #81632

Hi,

These boxes come certainly from your template.
You will have to edit some CSS to remove them, you can find some documentation about how customize CSS here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css

The following user(s) said Thank You: jan.chambers@fmcpaware.or

11 years 4 months ago #81690

I have a live version of this site, which uses the same template, but with Joomla 1.6 and Hikashop 1.5.8. The issue with the module doesn't show up on that site. If it was a CSS issue, wouldn't the same problem be showing up on both sites? Either way, I'll check the CSS. Thank you for your quick reply.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 4 months ago #81770

Hi,

Do you have a link to your testing website ?
With the html page, we would be able to understand more your problem.

Thanks,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 4 months ago #81951

I uninstalled and then reinstalled Hikashop on the test site and rebuilt a test module in Hikashop from scratch. The display problem didn't show up anymore, so I upgraded my main site to 2.5.8 and its install of Hikashop to 2.0.0. The same display problem is now on the live site.

Here's the link to the page with the problem: http://www.fmcpaware.org/fmcpaware-store

I'm going to try recreating the module to see if that helps at all.

11 years 4 months ago #81954

I unpublished the module on the main site. Users can make purchases, but I can't display that module until I get this problem fixed. Here's the link to the test site: http://www.nfmcpa.org/fmcpaware-store . I exported the hikashop-related database tables from the live site and imported them into the test site, so the module now has the same problem as mentioned before.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #82062

Hi,

Try this property in your template css file:

.panel h3.pane-toggler-down{
    background-color: transparent !important;
    background-image: none !important;
}

The following user(s) said Thank You: jan.chambers@fmcpaware.or

11 years 4 months ago #82143

Thank you for the code. It didn't solve the issue when I inserted it into the CSS file for my website template, but when I inserted it into the CSS for the front-end Hikashop template, it worked perfectly. :cheer:

Thank you again for your help. Problem solved! B)

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds