two prices RRP and our price

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #81647

I have two prices assigned to a product, that is fine on the product item see below link

demo.havenkayeitsolutions.co.uk/index.ph...-2-2-fully-reclining

RRP is hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0
Our Price is hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_1

but on the product list page see link below

demo.havenkayeitsolutions.co.uk/index.php/products

RRP is hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0 but shows the price of Product_price_1

This is confusing the hell out of me, any help would be really welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 4 months ago #81760

Hi,

The product listing does not load every prices of the product, just the cheapest one for each quantity.
It uses

$currencyClass->getListingPrices($rows,$pageInfo->zone_id,$pageInfo->currency_id,$pageInfo->filter->price_display_type);
The product page uses
$currencyClass->getListingPrices($element,$ids,$currency_id,$main_currency,$zone_id,$discount_before_tax);
Which load every prices accessible for the vendor and if a quantity have several prices it would keep all of them.

So, if you want to display all prices in the product listing. You have to edit the view "product | listing" and call a mixed function between getListingPrices and getPrices in order to load every prices including with prices with the same quantity.
The feature request is already in our TODO list but does not have any planning for the moment.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 4 months ago #81906

Hi I can't find the getListingPrices in product|listing view, can you please advise, I'm not very good with PHP.

Thanks again

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #81994

Hi,

You have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php".

11 years 4 months ago #82041

Sorry for been dumb, but I can't get this work any extra info would be very appreciated

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 4 months ago #82167

You're not supposed to have several prices with the same minimum quantity. Otherwise, the system doesn't know which one to pick for the cart/order/payment.

Instead, you should have the RRP price only in the product and then create a discount on that product so that the final price after discount is your price.
Or you could also have your price in the product and add the RRP price in the description, or in a custom product field. Both solution will require the Essential edition though.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds