Diffrenet appeareance at diff. payment methods.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #81938

HI everybody,
i am almost close to finish my HIKASHOP and would like to upgrade to bussiness, but first to set this up.

www.books.svetogorac.org

WHen i go to checkout, after selecting payment methods, and next, diff. frames come out.

At Paypal is OK, = all images are in Attachment?,
Western Union you see, as Bank transfer and COD as well.

What culd be the problem ??

I would appreciate.

rgds
JAck

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 4 months ago #82016

Hi there,

I'm sorry but I don't see any problem with your payment methods on your website.
What is the issue about? design?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #82139

Yes, design is the problem, everything works great, but at those 3 payment method it changes completely site, you almost not read. Is there any setting which template to use ?
Paypal is worj=king fine, but not a western, bank and cod.
Please have a look in image WRONG, thats how it comes, obviously it doesnt pick a rigt template.
Please, could you also explain me a bit better how to make image on productpage checkout smaller, i tried in CSS, but i dont find it, do i have to create my own code ?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #82320

Hi,

If I understand well, the wrong template is called when choosing another payment method than PayPal.
Can you try to use the option "Force a menu on the checkout" in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout.

Select a menu (you can create a new hidden menu for that) with the correct template applied on it, and with the desired modules.

For the images try that in your template file: ".hikashop_cart_product_image_thumb img{ width: 100px !important;}"

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds