Modify Checkout Title

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #82701

Hi,

1. In the checkout page, there are "Login or Create a New Account" title and "Registration" title in blue and bigger font size.

I'd like to do the same for the "Shipping Method" and "Payment Method" title, can i modify them? if yes, how can i modify?

2. I've added some custom fields and it has a title of "Additional Information", how can i change this title?

3. Is there any field to add the delivery time? I've managed to add the date, just that my website is a bakery and maybe the customers need specific time to receive the order.

4. I also like to add some info after the delivery date. where should i put these words?

5. How can i add separator line or box for each step? eg. login info , shipping method, payment method , etc by adding a line ( or "

" after each step in one page). I've seen the demo site of hikashop and it is very neat in boxes for each step.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #82764

Hi,

1. It require some CSS changes, here are some documentation: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
2. You have to change the translation: here is the doc: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#translation
3 & 4. You can create a custom field in the table "order": www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
5. For the boxes, you can do that with css modifications, for the line, you will have to edit the file "checkout / step" and add the line in the foreach.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #83183

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please tell me about what code to add and where should i add for no 1 and 5 case? I have only a little knowlege about CSS.

I've managed to settle no 2 and 4, and modify no 3 for the time case by using textbox.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #83362

Hi,

1. Can you show me a screenshot of what you exactly want to do with your CSS code ?

5. As Xavier said you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the "Step" file of the "Checkout" Views of your front-end template

Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds