Issues with Akeeba Subscriptions integration

• Thank you received: 4
11 years 4 months ago #82758

HI,

i have been running site for a while, and have just noticed that i have about 20+ users in the hikashop user list, and only about 8 or so in Akeeba Subscriptions.
Not sure what has happened - the users seem to be from different dates.
The worst part is that i have to change all subscriptions to plain akeeba subs to make it simpler, and user hikashop just to sell products.
How can i import users from Hikashop to akeeba???
Ahh... i have a serious mess here!

Can anyone help me with this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #82791

Hi,

The users in Akeeba Subscription are added only when a subscription is made. If the customer don't make a subscription, then he's not added in akeeba.
That explain too why the user creation date is different.

• Thank you received: 4
11 years 4 months ago #82859

HI Xavier,

I have hikashop integrated with akeeba with the plugin Hikashop provides. When user buys a product it gets a particular subscription level. There is no actual akeeba subsriptions displayed on my site, just through hikashop. So i am wondering what has happened to all those users i have signed up. Why are they not in akeeba users?? some are and some are not... what am I missing??? Aren't they all supposed to be there???

Anyway, another question i have, can i export users from hikashop and import to akeeba????

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #82899

Hi,

The HikaShop users are the Joomla users, Akeeba seems to add users in her component only when they have subscription, else they are not added.
So it's normal to not have all the HikaShop users in Akeeba.

To import HikaShop, so Joomla users in Akeeba I don't really know how it work, you should ask to the akeeba team.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds