Remove filter module on product view

• Thank you received: 7
11 years 4 months ago #82928

Hi there. A couple of questions. Firstly, client has asked for filters to be displayed in the sidebar in the category list menu. I've achieved this by using the Hikashop filter module. The only problem is, that this module still appears when a product listing is selected, and I want the module to be removed (not hidden with CSS). Is this possible?

Secondly, I seem to have a problem with the filters, in that once clicked, some of them disappear, leaving only the 'grey X button'. Whilst others, when clicked, display the text that was clicked. Screen shot attached. Any ideas?

Many thanks for your help!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #82947

Hi,

You can remove this module for some menus, in the Joomla options.
Are you sure that when you have selected other filters, the products displayed have one of the value of the filter with no more values ?

11 years 4 months ago #82953

Hi there. I realise that you can choose which menu to display a module on in the module settings, but if I click on the menu item to view the category list, and then click on a product, the menu selected remains the same. Can you switch off modules without changing the menu?

Have a go with the filters: taylordynamics.com/websitev2/index.php/i...br-shaft-br-encoders - they all have values. BTW this is a testing server - site not yet live.

• Thank you received: 13092
11 years 4 months ago #83236

Hi,

You can use the extension Advanced Modules Manager to switch on/off modules based on other things than the menu item. That should help you do what you want.

The following user(s) said Thank You: lcoombes

11 years 4 months ago #83737

That's great - looks like it will do the job!

Many thanks!

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds