Image Path Not Working

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 months ago #83781

When I use the image file path feature, the image does not appear on the frontend, but the default Hikashop image appears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #83816

Hi,

Can you give us more information ? Where are you using your image ? How ? can you give us a link to your web site and some screen shots explaining how are you using your images ?

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 months ago #83889

Steps to reproduce:

1. Upload set of images (in the case of a black mini box path is images/product_options/minibox/black_mini_box.jpg)
2. Go to product (i.e. Products - Gifts - Mini Box) and select a product (i.e. Dried Banana Chips - Mini)
3. Under Characteristics choose Manage Variants and choose Dried Banana Chips - Mini_6 for Black
4. Under Images, click Add. Set file mode to "Specify file location". Add image path and click OK.

Result is the barcode image rather than the image specified in the path.

I have tried this with the relative path to the image and the full url, both result in the barcode image.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 3 months ago #84187

Hi,

The path which is used is the upload folder, not the image folder.
That's why the relative path does not work.

When thumbnails are generated, it uses our Image Helper which would open the image from the upload directory.
The generator would put the thumbnail image in the same "relative" path but for the "thumbnail_100x100" folder (or other values for other thumbnail sizes). If you put a absolute path, I am not sure that it would create a right thumbnail relative path.
We are working on a new thumbnail generator for HikaShop 2.0.1, I will see if we can improve it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds