• Thank you received: 4
11 years 4 months ago #84809

The billing_address_info and shipping_address_info only show part of the address, on the checkout and on the e-mail only displays part of the address and not the full address. How can I change this so it shows the full address?

Thanks
Iain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #84863

We don't change the size of the address, we display them entire. Just some payment/shipping plugin can have a limitation.
But not for the checkout or the emails.

It can maybe come from your template which is not enough large to display the full address, and the next div is over the other one.

11 years 4 months ago #84892

Looking at the email there is only 1 div. Even resetting the email back to standard it comes out like this

Billing address
Company
Mr FirstName LastName
Address2
POSTCODE Address3 Norfolk
United Kingdom
Telephone: 01986894798

Shipping address
Draganfly Motorcycles
Broad Street
BUNGAY
NR35 1EE

Whereas the shipping address, although incorrect since the test order is shipped to the same as billing address, is more in the format I would expect but also missing a couple of fields. All of the custom fields I have made are all in the address table. But not all of them show up on either the website in the checkout or the on e-mail, comes through. With only some of the information shown.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #85037

As I can see, you are overriding the shipping address by your shop address. So edit the address of your shop to display all the informations.
If the customer should not pick up the product at your shop, change the setting in the shipping method configuration.

11 years 4 months ago #85064

Hello,

I have all of the address shown Hika>System>Config>Main.

The issue is that it will not show all of the address table from Hika>Display>customfields

Please see attached screen shot to see what I mean. It isn't showing all of the fields. Neither are the e-mails. So to find out someones "Housenumber" (column name) you have to log onto the website. Also people think we are not getting their full address.

Thanks
Iain

Attachments:

11 years 4 months ago #85065

Or download image from

HERE

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 4 months ago #85209

HikaShop uses a templating system in order to display the addresses.
When you add custom address fields, you also need to add them to the address template so that they can be displayed where you want in the address.
To do that, you need to edit the files "address_template" via the menu Display>Views and add your custom fields tags there.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mad-q

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds