Product list order by cheapest price

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #85920

Hi,

I'm trying to order the product list by the cheapest price, each product has two prices assigned to them. the price I want to order by has a min quantity of 1 the other price has a min quantity of 2.

I have tried using details from this thread www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/57655...-cheapest-price.html

But it does not work.

Thanks
Gavin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #85967

Hi,

Are you sure that you made the changes as explain ?

Have you many products ? Because another solution exist, create a custom field for the product and set the price as value of this custom field, and then order on this custom field.
It imply to edit each products, or you can do a sql request to fill the value of this custom field based on the price of the products.

11 years 4 months ago #86107

Thanks for the reply, I decided to try and use the weight field to put the prices in, I have done this an all products, then gone into display > content menus then set the order by to product_weight but it is not working.

11 years 4 months ago #86109

Thanks, got it resolved I still had the modifications from the post www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/57655...-cheapest-price.html in place after I removed it the ordering is working fine. Thanks again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds