Wishlist: checkout button in Minicart

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 3 months ago #88062

When using the minicart, which is a great option for tight spaces, we had several people that were unable to checkout.
It would be nice to have a checkout /continue button option also for the minicart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #88082

Hi,

Clicking on the text in the mini cart redirect to the checkout.
If you want to add a button, you can edit the view "product / cart" and add the button when it's displaying the mini cart.

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 3 months ago #88086

Thank you Xavier, I was aware of the option to edit this, but I think it should be standard option in Hika.
Now when selecting the mincart it switches off the option automatically but I think that option should remain a choice of the user/admin.
Since the option is already in the code it should be easy to make this work again?

Please realize that there is a big gap about what is possible in Hika (a lot) and how customers perceive things. I am running a whole bunch of webshops and I think this kind of feedback should not only solved by a technical how to. (how nice that intention is of course) but also put on a list for consideration in a next version.

Also I am very happy and positive about Hika, but it still has room for improvement. You really need to have some serious knowledge about PHP to be able to make some of the customizations. So simple solutions have my preference....
Even with knowledge I still have to send a bill for my hours and explain to my clients why simple things cost money.

Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by zebrafilm.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 3 months ago #88285

Thank you for your feedback. It will be taken into account.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds