[SOLVED] Show Number of Products = 0

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #89288

Greetings,

I have entered Manufacturers into the Brands category (Hikashop/Products/Brands) and linked products to the corresponding Brand using the Brand field provided on the product page. I want to show Number of Products for each Brand in a Category List. The menu linking the Category List (Manufacturers) works, but number of items per Brand is zero for all Brands.

This was working a couple of days ago, but there was a server issue and I had to rebuild the site from scratch. Now no quantities show for any brands. They DO show if I link the Brand category to each product in Category selection, but it seems that should not be necessary, since there is a product field just for that and I'm sure I didn't do it that way before when it worked.

Please see [URL Removed} and click Store from the main menu or By Brand from the Shop menu. Both are set to display number of products, but I can't figure out where I've gone wrong or what has changed. Only a couple of Brands actually have products and those are Arma Lite (2) and Ruger (5).

Joomla 3.0.2
Hikashop 2.0.0 (1/28/13 build)

Thanks,
Ed

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by hdracing. Reason: Problem solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #89290

Please disregard, I found the problem.

I had Type of Content in Hikashop Options set to Category instead of Brand. :blush:

Sorry for taking your time.

Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds