Can HikaShop be set to email an order enquiry?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #89697

Hi,

I need to create a B2B site which creates "enquiries" rather than orders (ie. orders, but without payment. The Company calls them back.). I've been able to achieve it in Virtuemart, but I've lost my temper with it and recently discovered HikaShop which looks much more solid and reliable. Can HikaShop do this for me? I've tried searching the forum, but I'm struggling to find the correct search terms.

Other desirable features would be:
- search by category (VMart has an option but it doesn't do anything...)
- hide prices for non-logged-in visitors (achieved this in VMart via PHP but an admin option would be preferable)
- User admin from within HikaShop Admin (VMart requires SuperUser access. :/ ) We want Users to be solely created on back-end.

Could HikaShop achieve the above?

Many thanks,
Andy

EDIT: Just found this: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/34945...nt-and-shipping.html

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by andylamb. Reason: Answered my 1st question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 2 months ago #89762

Hi,

Yes you can deactivate the payment and the shipping in order to have just "enquiries".
After that, you can override HikaShop views in order to hide the price for no-logged users or you can use HikaShop Business in order to use the ACL.

It is possible to set ACL on price so, user could access to specific prices depending their group. You can use it for special discount for special users or you can use it as a way to hide prices for non-logged users.
Thanks to ACL, you can configure access in the backend too. So some users could have access to product editing, or orders etc.
If you want more specific rights for non super user access, you can use "HikaMarket Front-end" which allow to manage your products, orders and categories directly from the front-end with a lot of access options.

About your last point, HikaShop have search plugins. One for products and one for categories.

Best regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thesilentman, andylamb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds