Error 403 after Hikashop 1.5.5 Update...

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #33937

Hi,

I am still testing my shop and to get it finalizred I updated from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 yesterday.

Now the result is that almost all pages are not available anymore from within the menu... an Errorcode 403 is given and I cannot figure out why. Please have a look at laufradmiete.de/shop , which already is the first "broken" link. When going to laufradmiete.de/shop.html (Just register a user, as the shop is currently in testing and only displayed to registered users) it works in the first place, but afterwards nearly every menu link (on the right hand side) does not work anymore.

Why does this happen and what can I do about it?

Thanks,
Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 4 months ago #33955

Hi,

Your URLs are SEFed so it's not even possible to know if they are HikaShop URLs or not. You should first try to turn off SEF in your joomla configuration and see if that works. If yes, it means that there is a problem with the SEF.
Strangely enough, we didn't change anything on that end between 1.5.4 and 1.5.5 and no one reported such problems so far.
Could you give the unSEFed equivalent of the URLs of your right menu so that we can see where thy are pointing at ?
Did you change your SEF system or SEF settings in any ways ?

12 years 4 months ago #33958

I switched of Joomla SEF as advised et voila it works... but before the update everything was working fine with SEF.

As I did not make any changes to the SEF settings this seems strange. So what has happened?

You can get to the shop now by the following link for example: www.laufradmiete.de/index.php?option=com...ut=listing&Itemid=35

12 years 4 months ago #33961

I see that the "UNSERE MARKENSHOPS" is a joomla link. Does that one works if you activate again SEF ?
If no, it means that the problem comes from the SEF settings in joomla or the way you set that up and it's not related to the update of HikaShop.
If yes, there is there something with the URL SEF conversion for HikaShop URLs. In that case, what kind of SEF system are you using ? The default joomla SEF or another extension like sh404sef ? If the later, which extension ?

12 years 4 months ago #34066

Problem solved... now I now what caused the problem, but not why it was caused. :unsure:

A folder /shop with subfolders /markenshops/bmc was created by "root", which is not explainable why.
But that messed the whole thing up when SEF wanted to use /shop and deleting the folders solved the whole thing :)

Thnaks for your advice!

12 years 4 months ago #34114

Ah yes, if you have folders with the same name as the aliases of your menus, the SEF will be lost :)

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds