Problems post-upgrade - Still requiring login

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #56628

So everything HAD been working fine, processed a number of transactions, however I wanted to be able to bypass registration so I went ahead and purchased the upgrade. After installing I've now experienced a number of problems that I'm hoping can be resolved.

For a brief period of time the login/reg page was not appearing, however on the payment page there were no fields for entering credit card info. Authorize.net is our only payment method and it seems to be defaulting to that properly but theres no way for anyone to enter info.

_Now_, despite having the login and registration options turned off in the Configuration tab I'm still being presented with the login/registration page. Additionally there are no fields for entering credit card info in the payment section. As I mentioned, this worked prior to upgrade and I need to go live with this so I'm sort of stuck.

This is a fairly simple setup with basic pricing, no discounts or coupons, flat rate shipping, one payment method and thats about it, so I'm hoping you might have some advice on how I can make this work. I've tried a number of workflows, all to no avail. Screenshot of current config tab attached. Site can be viewed at aigacincinnati.org/site/index.php?option...t=listing&Itemid=248

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Ryan_Osborne.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 9 months ago #56665

Hi,

The "no registration" option remove the username/password fields from the form of the checkout and does not create a user account for them. It still allows users to enter their address.
That's kind of a requirement if you want to ship the goods to your users...

Nevertheless, if you don't want any address information from your users, you can remove the login and the address views from the checkout workflow option. Your users won't see that form at all.

If you're confused because the text still says "register", you can change the text via translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

Regarding the authorize.net plugin, at the end of the checkout, I'm directed to the authorize.net website with that error message:
The following errors have occurred.
(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

That means that your authorize.net plugin is not configured properly to use the SIM API.

In your message, you seem to explain that before you were using the AIM API where the user can directly enter his credit card information on your website. In that case, you need to change back the API option of the authorize.net plugin.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #56843

Thank you for the response, I have been out of town. You were correct, I understand that the shipping and/or billing info needs to be collected, I just wouldve preferred it be done later in the process, however I've made the overrides as you instructed and that portion of the problem has been solved.

Unfortunately no matter what I change the processing portion does not work properly. You were correct, I was originally using the AIM API, however once I installed a SSL cert I switched back to SIM. However, when it's set to that I see no fields whatsoever under the Payment Method header. If I set the API back to AIM (I'm leaving it that way in case you need to look) then I see the cardnumber, expiration date and CVC field, but when entering the info and clicking continue the info is submitted and the next screen is a 'success' screen. First of all if that were an actual successful transaction it would be somewhat confusing to the submitter, however the transaction isnt a real one since the resulting email receipt is preceded by ************* TEST MODE *************. The payment gateway is not in test mode.

At this point I'm unhappy enough that I'd really be fine returning to the initial method, wherein the page redirects to the Authorize.net page for the final checkout, however when switching back to the AIM API I cant even get that functioning.

All that I really want to do is be able to successfully submit payments through the gateway through any method, even redirecting to the Authorize site. I've doublechecked the Login and Transaction ID and both are correct, also tried with and without the Hash. Same problems.

I'm happy to provide a site backend login if you'd like to take a look. basically, as long as the need to create an account is disabled I dont care what happens as long as people put in card info, they get charged and I get sent a notice so I can mail em out a poster.

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 9 months ago #56868

Hi,

If you see the test mode text, it means that either:
the debug mode of the plugin is turned on
the test mode is activated in your authorize.net account settings
the URL you set in the authorize.net plugin is not the production one but the test mode one. It should be:

https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
Please check each one of these points.
Using AIM or SIM doesn't make any difference for that. But if you want your users to stay on your website during the checkout, you should choose AIM.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds