Product page view error

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #56996

Hi all,

I have a massive problem. I've been building a site locally and I've been adding products without any problem...until now. For some reason (and I can't work out why) the layout of the product page has completely changed and it now won't let me save any products so I cannot add any more, or change the details!! I have attached a couple of screen shots for you to see what I mean...

I have tried reinstalling hika shop but it makes no difference. I am using the latest version of joomla and the latest version of hikashop. I haven't installed any new components or changed any settings in joomla whatsoever - it was literally working one minute and not the next. I have tried this in chrome and firefox and it is exactly the same in both. The only thing I have tried to do recently is add some shipping options (without much luck) and I have now even disabled them and it hasn't worked. I have tried clearing my cache in the browser and in joomla and no difference. I need your help!!!

Look forward to hearing from you!!

David

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 9 months ago #57046

Hi,

I think that you have a problem with the shipping per product system.
You should try to download again hikashop from our website and install it with that package and that should fix the problem.
Otherwise, you can simply disable the shipping per product plugin via the joomla plugins manager and that should avoid the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds