Paypal payment notification refuse:invalid amount

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 6 months ago #68908

Have this issue has been resolved?, after serching in the forums I found all post about this problem, but couldn't find any fix...
For what I can see HS is rounding up somewhere in the calculation process and when the information is send to Paypal, Paypal don't round up...
for example:
a recent order has 5 items + shipping:
-item 1 - 5.09
-item 2 - 3.39
-item 3 - 4.24
-item 4 - 3.39
-item 5 - 3.39
shipping - 3.56
if you do the math total = 23.06, but for some reason HS calculates total to 23.07 hence the problem with the Paypal notification.

I have check all my prices and I don't charge taxes, and have look at the stuff mention in all the post I could find with this issue.

Will writing this I read about disabling the "Send details of the order" in the Paypal plug-in, but I would rather don't have to do that, cause is one feature I really like.

Any help will be very appreciated,

Thanks,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
11 years 6 months ago #68985

HikaShop has the correct result on our end with these prices.
Can you do a screenshot of your checkout cart ?
Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ?

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by nicolas.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 7 months ago #125795

I ran into similar problem. The order set to cancelled because of the rounding problem on hikashop not agreeing with paypal. There is 7% tax charge on all products. If I look at the detail product list under the order information on hikashop backend (see attached pricelist), $14.95 +$1.05 + $25.95 +$1.82 should add up to $43.77 and then if you add shipping of $6, the grand total should be $49.77 (which is what paypal used). If I look at the top port under additional information in the order information on hikashop backend (see attached totalprice), it show $43.76+shipping totalling $49.76 instead. If the bottom product list adds up to $49.77, shouldn't the top (under additional information) match? Depending where you look Print Invoice (from order page), or product list, or additional information, they have different total. My client prefer printing shipping label (what she use to as well) on paypal. She also want full detail from paypal side as well.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 7 months ago #125889

Hi,

If you don't send the details of the cart it will be better.
The fact is that HikaShop is using the prices with more decimals than Paypal does.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds