Few beginner's issues to finalize my shop

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #71284

Hello,
I would really appreciate it if I can get it help on the following issues:
My website is 202.60.66.42/~allfrock

1. How do I disable "choose options" button as it's showing on front-end and it's not useful for me?

2. My related products are still not showing. I have already tried the instructions below.
How to display your related products below your products:
a. Create a new module of the type "HikaShop content module" via the joomla modules manager and leave it unpublished in the joomla options of the module.
b. In the HikaShop options of the module (there is a link to them on the right of the module's joomla options screen), make sure that the "Type of content" option is set to "product" and that the option "Content on product page" is set to "Related products".
c. In the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop, click on the "Select" button of the "Modules under the product page" option. Set your related module to published and click on OK. Then, save the configuration.

3. How do I access the invoice fields that will be sent out after every purchase?

4. I need to limit shipment to national only. For all international shipment, I would like clients to get pricing on shipment before placing an order. What's the best way to do that?

5. How do I replace AUD with the $ sign?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 6 months ago #71373

Hi there,

Here are some element of answer :):

1. The "choose options" button is displayed when you have variants or characteristics which have to be specified before ordering. So if you don't have these options, the button will automatically became a "add to cart" button.
2. Could you give me a screenshot of your joomla's and hikashop modules?
3. Take a look at the views in Display>Views and search for invoice. Once you've found the view linked to your template you'll be able to edit it
4. i'm not I get what you want to do. But you should look at the zone option the shipping method which allow you to limit a shipping method to a specific zone.
5. For this one, just go in System>Currencies and edit the currency you want. In the format field, put "%n" (without the quote) and it should show the symbol instead of the letter.

I hope it helped!

The following user(s) said Thank You: bzalloua

11 years 6 months ago #71541

Thank you Eliot for your quick reply.

Step 2: re Related Products
I went through it again, and the related products bit is working fine now. My only issue is that on products linked to related products, the characteristics and variants are not showing correctly anymore with a fatal error when I click on variants. What happened there?

I have attached the screenshots related.

Thanks.

Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #71557

Sorry I meant to attach the error message too.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 6 months ago #71832

The error seems to come from the generation of variants.
How much characteristic do your product have? If there is too much characteristic, it may cause that kind of issues.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds