Custom Field in front of Product List?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #71753

Hi There,

Is it possible to put a Custom Field (that can be applied to the order) in front of the product list? The BA wants a Charity dropdown selection BEFORE the products?!? But since it is part of the checkout process, I am not sure how to go about adding this.

Thanks,
Susan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #71869

Hi,

You wan't to add a dropdown selection before the products list in the checkout ?

It's possible, in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout, add the step "custom field" before the step "cart", by this way the custom fields will be displayed before the products.
Then in HikaShop > Display > Custom fields, create a new one in the table "Order".

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #71984

Hi Xavier,

Thank You, I think Nicolas answered it on another post I had re custom dropdown box.

It's for a charity.. where the customer chooses which charity the funds will go to. The BA wants the dropdown box BEFORE the LISTED products (so not the selected products in the checkout process, but actually in the product list. I don't wish to have a selection for each item, but for the group of products they select:

On the picture, the BA wants the dropdown box between the shop breadcrumb and the images of the photos.. its still ONE charity per ORDER.. not one charity per each item they put in a cart.. tricky.

Thanks so much for your thoughts!

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #72087

I think that the solution on that thread is more appropriate for your problem and easiest:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...al-shipping-inf.html

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds