Shipping isn't working!

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #73482

I have two plugins enabled Manual and Canada Post.. the sales that have gone through with the manual plugin have worked just fine but the ones that have to go with expedited (Canada Post) doesn't charge anything for shipping.

When I test it out it shows the expedited price correctly.. but when the sale goes through the shipping charge isn't added to the total amount.

What could this be due to??

My website is www.atozalpacas.com

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 6 months ago #73669

Hi there,

I'm not sure I understand what's the problem. I just tried and the LetterMail - Canada shipping method is added to the total amount.
So is the problem about the Canada post method not showing (because I only see one shipping method) or is about something else?
To be sure, do you have a weight configured on every product and are you testing with a valid Canadian address?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #73766

Hi Eliot!

I just sent you a pm about this.. I'm hoping I've made myself clear.

When I test it from my end I can see the shipping too.. which is why it makes it really strange that I'm getting orders (2 now) that have $0.00 added for shipping. I don't have free shipping enabled.. and don't want to be offering free shipping.

I do have the weights configured, yes :)

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by LeslieNeedsHelp.

• Thank you received: 13104
11 years 6 months ago #74076

Hi,

just make sure that the "force shipping regardless of weight" option of the configuration is turned on in the configuration. That way, if by mistake a product doesn't have a weight it will still apply shipping or won't let the customers proceed.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds