Setup Shipping Zones by Suburb

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 10 months ago #271485

Hello Lene,

My question is, with the radius calculation can Hikashop do if for a fee? And if so, how much?

For custom works, the best solution will be to directly contact us through our contact form so that we can properly answer you :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Regarding the suburb shipping, is there a way where you manually add the suburbs you ship to, and the shipping is restricted to the suburbs added? And again, could it be done for a fee, and if so, how much?

Well if you want to add another zone to restrict your shipping method, the best solution will probably be to :
- Create a custom shipping zone via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Zones"
- Manually add every zone in that custom shipping zone which will be used to restrict your shipping method

- Add that custom delivery zone through the "Zone" option of your shipping method configuration page.

Else, we'll need more details about how you exactly want to use your shipping methods.

Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5
6 years 10 months ago #271613

Hi Mohamed,

If my client needs the shipping by radius I will use your contact form to get in touch.

I will have a look at the zone restriction option as that might work.

You will probably hear from me again unless my client is happy to use the postcode option, I am hoping that is the case.

Thank you for your time.
Kind regards
Lene

• Thank you received: 13070
4 years 3 weeks ago #317033

Hi,

Please note that there is now a plugin available for "shipping by radius" here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/250...shipping-plugin.html

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds