- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Remove "TOTAL without VAT"
12 years 6 months ago #147477
by khatala
Remove "TOTAL without VAT" was created by khatala
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.khatalapetlodge.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I have tried to follow previous threads about my issue, but cannot find the solution to my problem...
The email that is sent to the customer shows TOTAL without VAT. I do not want to show that price. Could you advise where I should edit a file to remove this line? Many tanks
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I have tried to follow previous threads about my issue, but cannot find the solution to my problem...
The email that is sent to the customer shows TOTAL without VAT. I do not want to show that price. Could you advise where I should edit a file to remove this line? Many tanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147481
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove "TOTAL without VAT"
Hi,
You an edit the order status/admin/creation notifications "preload" via the menu System>Emails (via the Business edition) or in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail and remove the code:
You an edit the order status/admin/creation notifications "preload" via the menu System>Emails (via the Business edition) or in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail and remove the code:
Code:
$cartFooters[] = array(
'NAME' => JText::_('ORDER_TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT'),
'VALUE' => $currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value,$data->cart->order_currency_id)
);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147554
by khatala
Replied by khatala on topic Remove "TOTAL without VAT"
I am using Hikashop Essentials. Where is the file media/com_hikashop/mail? I cant find it anywhere...Is it in Display>Views? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove "TOTAL without VAT"
It's a folder of your website. You can access it via FTP, not in your website backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163601
by bludove30
Replied by bludove30 on topic Remove "TOTAL without VAT"
I'm actually trying to change "TOTAL with VAT" in the administrator and the customer order notification emails to read "TOTAL". I have tried changing the language file using the overrides and nothing seems to work. I went to the menu Display > views > order and couldn't find it in there either. I've looked all over the forum and this seems to be the closest I've found. I really need to have this changed.
I hope someone can help answer this for me soon.
Thanks!
I hope someone can help answer this for me soon.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #163616
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove "TOTAL without VAT"
We'll continue through that thread
:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/27140-ho...n-emails.html#163612
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds