wishlist isn't working allright after the update

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 6 months ago #279767

Hello,

Yes the ID of the product listing menu, is the Joomla menu item ID.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #279855

Hello,

Thank you,

I got now that the custom fields are going as supposed to.. but the oprion fields doesn't can you take a look again for me.. so i also can trigger them.. because of the update and changes i am not able to get those parameters.
Thanks.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 6 months ago #279861

Hi,

What do you mean by "the oprion fields doesn't" ?
Please provide precise information on what's missing with screenshots and instructions to reproduce the issue.
I think we've told you that already many times. It would be great if you could do it directly when you post new questions. You will get your answer faster and we'll have less messages to reply to.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #279982

Hello Nicolas,

Sorry that i forgot the screenshots. But with this what you said earlier i managed to get the custom fields in the modify area with the code i used in hikashop 2.6.4 however the option fields are not unfortanatly.

First, you need to change: $url_itemid
to something like that: '&Itemid=XXX'
where XXX is the id of the products listing menu item you're using.

Second, you need to change: field_item_show_cart
to: front_cart_details
as the name of the option changed with HikaShop 3.

I hope the sreenshots will give you a clearer and preciser information about this and that you can help with this. one screenshot of the fields with filled in options and custom fields. and one how it now comes in the modify area.

Thanks.

Attachments:

6 years 6 months ago #279986

Hi,

So what is the problem ?
There was never a link on the wishlist to access the product and there was never the possibility in HikaShop to set the default value of an option on the product page based on a parameter in the URL.
So if you're asking why that link doesn't set anymore the default value of the option on the product page when you click on it, I can only answer you that I don't understand how that would be possible in previous versions of HikaShop, unless you also modified some views of the product page, and in that case, you would need the same modification again there.

Please understand that this is a user support forum. We're here to help people configure their shop, not customize it. We've already helped you a lot with your customizations while we're not supposed to. Please contact our partner developers if you need help with these.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 5 months ago #281966

Jerome wrote: Hello,

Can you please try with:

if(empty($cart_product->cart_option_parent_id) || in_array((int)$cart_product->cart_option_parent_id, $cart_product_ids))

Regards,

Hello,

After your last update to the 3.2.1. The issue of the option not being put in the cart is back.. i have tried to fix it with the given code above what worked.. but after the last update this seems not to be working anymore.. Is this also changed in the update??
Can not find..

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #281971

Hello,

You quote my message but the reply to that message was telling that it was not working.
And in the last Nicolas' message, he asked you information to understand what was going on. For what we can see the problem was not solved.
So I'm surprised that you're saying that it was solved !
Because, if it was solve it would mean that there was a working patch but if we do not have knowledge of that patch, how could we integrate it into HikaShop ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 5 months ago #282018

Hello,

I see what you mean.. that one did not do the work, sorry i quoted the wrong one. Later on i got this from nicolas:
if(empty($cart_product->cart_product_option_parent_id) || !in_array((int)$cart_product->cart_product_option_parent_id, $cart_product_ids))

and this made it work again.. but after the last update, it does not work anymore ..
Regards,

6 years 5 months ago #282031

Hi,

If you look at the code in the cart.php file, you can see that the fix I proposed is there.
So yes, that patch was added.

I also tried to reproduce the problem with the "move to cart"/"move to wishlist" buttons of HikaShop 3.2.1 and I wasn't able to, where before the patch, I had the issue doing the same thing.

So if you have an issue, it means that you're doing something else we don't know about or there are details we aren't aware of on your end leading to the issue.

In fact, while doing my tests, I found out that the new "add to cart" button that we've added on the wishlist page had a similar issue with the options being discarded when adding a product from a wishlist to a cart. Maybe that's the problem you're talking about, in which case it's a new issue distinct from the one you had here and for which we already provided a fix.
I've thus added a fix for that new issue and included it on our end as it not just a simple copy/paste. If that's what you're talking about here, then download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the fix for it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: BluepointWebdesign

• Hikashop Business
6 years 5 months ago #282085

Thanks..
It is working nicely now! SUPER!!

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds