Shipping address not showing up in Paypal

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #23200

Hi,

This was working fine for me as the shipping address was appearing in the vendors paypal account.

I have just uploaded to the new version and it has reverted back to not showing.

I am in the process of redoing the steps and hope this solves it.

Do i have to do it each time i upload a new version as i know these options are not used by everyone.

Thnaks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #23202

I am going direct to paypal and getting the customers shipping address there.

I would like to use the invoicing that hikashop has generated. Is it possible to add the customers details to their order in the backend of Hikashop. There appears to be the option to do this, but when i do it omly asks for a modification reason.

When i type the name and address and try to save it asks me to complete the fields.

Yet there are no fields to be completed?

Also, I use the australian GST. I want all my products price to be diaplayed with the GST already included and the GST component only to be seen when invoicing as i dont want my products to be priced at odd amounts, that when the GST is added they become the final price.

At the moment my full price is being shown in the product listing page, but when i go to the product it is showing the price without tax. All pricing to be the full price except on invoice.

Also, where can i change the Tax to GST in both joomla backend and paypal reciepts?

When i look at my invoice in the back end of joomla i see VAT, yet in the paypal recieved payments it classed as 'tax'

And lastly, can i put an image in the invoice area? I would like to have my logo above the wording invoice.

Thanks

Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by alastairmark.

• Thank you received: 13092
12 years 9 months ago #23225

These options are normal options of the plugin. You won't have to change them anymore once setup properly.

Could you please do some screenshot of the interfaces you have to add addresses to orders ? Maybe it comes from the fact that you unpublished all the custom address fields in Display->Custom fields ?

For the GST missing from the prices on product pages, you need to activate the price with tax option in the Display tab of the config of HikaShop.

For the back end of HikaShop, you need to override the translation of Tax to GST in the Languages tab of the configuration of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
For PayPal, you can always ask them to change their interface but I doubt they'll do anything about it...

For the invoice customization, you need to go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file invoice of the view order for the back end template. There you can add the HTML of your image.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds