Adres in checkout without login/registration

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 weeks ago #97963

Solved, thanks a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
10 years 10 months ago #108123

I don't get it.

Is there also an option (what I see on many sites) a buyer can choose if he wants to register or buy without regstration.

I'll keep on trying!

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #108140

Hi,

That's on our TODO list but the solution would probably be to put a link which will redirect your customer to the joomla registration form through the "register" file of your "user" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"

10 years 2 months ago #142900

I'm having problems with this now. I just installed the newest version of Hika Business 2.2.3 today. I don't want any registration but there is no "No Registration" option in the Login & Registration section. Now a return customer cannot purchase because "email address already in use". I'm losing business because of this!

• Thank you received: 13082
10 years 2 months ago #142992

Hi,

The "no registration" option has been renamed to "guest" in the latest version as it is apparently more easy to understand for users.

9 years 4 months ago #184888

Hi
It is very important to me to have both, the option to register o to buy something without registration (as a guest). But I don't understand your comment on how to do that. What checkout tap are you talking about? Do you have an example (website) where I can see how this work with Hikashop? I have the comercial version of Hikashop.
Because this is a core funcion of a webshop, there should be somewhere an detailed description of this.

9 years 4 months ago #184923

Hi,

You can see the detailed documentation relative to that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen....html#checkout_login

Having both registration and guest checkout is really easy. Just set the "Display method for registration" option of the HikaShop configuration to "switcher" and then select both the "registration" and the "guest" checkboxes for the "Registration" option below. You can try it on your own website, or on our demo website.

7 years 2 months ago #261740

Hello, i am running business edition. I want the users to buy products without registration or login just by filling the appropriate informations like address and phone. I did the above steps , i placed login and addreess at the same step, i changed to no registration but i dont know how to do the "Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout." that you mentioned above. Now i get only registration form at the step of addreess. Can you help me please? Also i bought artis template from favthemes and my hikashop product images show up in a strange way like suffled. This is not happening every time that i load the page with products but most of the times. Thank you in advance

• Thank you received: 612
7 years 2 months ago #261796

Hello,

First of all if you have several issue, can you please use several topic, one for each issue.
For this topic subject, can you provide more details about your HikaShop and Joomla version, and some screenshot of your Checkout tab (in Components => HikaSHop => Configuration) more precisely I need your LOGIN & REGISTRATION part.

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Philip.

7 years 2 months ago #261810

I have attached the issue and the configurations that i have right now. I think even though its not in english you will understand or else i will change language file and resent it. I would like in this step to remove registration and have only a form that customer will fill with his informations for purchase. But now in this step is only registration and nothing else from adress fields, phone, postal code e.t.c. Joomla version 3.6.5 HikaShop Business: 2.6.4 site url www.bazarhome.gr
Thank you very much

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by geogeo.

7 years 2 months ago #261817

Hi,

I'm sorry but it's really hard to understand the settings as we don't speak your language.
From what I understand, you need to select the "guest" option of the "registration" setting under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration and that way you won't have any registration.

7 years 2 months ago #261926

Hi
if i use guest option what i get is on the pictures. What i would like in this step is the customer just to fill name surname address postal code phone number and not email. Because not every elderly has email and also not every customer. I attached the configurations of hikashop.

Attachments:

7 years 2 months ago #261935

Hi,

The HikaShop checkout system isn't really made to work without an email address.
What you can do is remove the "login" and "address" views from your checkout workflow and then create custom fields of the table "order" in order to ask the information you want to your customers.
But that means that no email notification will be sent to them.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds