- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 0
FaLang has made an extension module for Hikashop
While browsing on the Falang website I found out that Falang now has a specific extension for HikaShop ( www.faboba.com/en/composants/falang/extensions.html
I managed to install and use Hikashop and Falang together fine but when I try to install this extension I get the error message JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file
I wonder if anyone has installed this file from the Falang website and what is it meant to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You don't need that.
Just install HikaShop after Falang and HikaShop will install the integration files automatically in Falang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just need to import the XML files (one by one) in the configuration panel of Falang, and it works perfectly if you have installed hikashop before falang like me
Really happy about this couple Hikashop/falang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 149
- Thank you received: 6
thanks for help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For questions related to interaction between Falang and Joomla please contact Falang's support. They will be able to help you better than us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Kiki3845 wrote: I tested it for you !
Just need to import the XML files (one by one) in the configuration panel of Falang, and it works perfectly if you have installed hikashop before falang like me
Really happy about this couple Hikashop/falang.
What kind of XML files would that be? -> where can i find / create them ?
I am using Falang and it's working fine except for Hikashop. It's not displaying the German text of the products.
I also tried setting 'Activate the edition of content in multiple languages' and 'Translation published by default' to yes under Configuration -> Languages. Didn't work..
I need help please !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Another thing:
You wouldn't know how to change the order creation notification to the right language.
I'm currently using falang and even when the site-language is set to german the notification mail is in english.
Any Solutions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I recall such issue with older versions of HikaShop.
If not please update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
a---and a capture screen to understand better what mean import xml from falang hikashop extension
hikashop_banner.xml
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<falang type="contentelement">
<name>Hikashop - Banners</name>
<author>Stéphane Bouey</author>
<version>1.0.0</version>
<description>Definition of banners for the hikashop component</description>
<reference type="content">
.....<table name="hikashop_banner">
..........<field type="referenceid" name="banner_id" translate="0">ID</field>
..........<field type="titletext" name="banner_title" length="255" maxlength="255" translate="1">Banner title</field>
..........<field type="text" name="banner_url" length="255" maxlength="255" translate="1">Banner URL</field>
..........<field type="text" name="banner_image_url" length="255" maxlength="255" translate="1">Banner image URL</field>
..........<field type="text" name="banner_comment" length="255" maxlength="255" translate="1">Banner comment</field>
.....</table>
</reference>
<translationfilters>
</translationfilters>
</falang>
b----capture screen for translate category name here the the step to activate enable the setting
Components -> hikashop -> configuration -> system -> languages -> "actiavte the edition of content in multiple languages " = No/Yes
c---capture screen translation file to update share with hikashop team
best documentation about language in hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
How can I use it with Hikashop?
Thank you
Raffaele
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Raffaele
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Which version should I use? The plugin was together with a template on www.joomlabamboo.com/
I think it is the basic version.
Raffaele
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No, you don't need that plugin.
Please follow instead the instructions here:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ge/with-translations
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Ho can I go on?
Thank you
Raffaele
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.