- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 3
Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem
12 years 1 week ago #172920
by cpreen
Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem was created by cpreen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.28
After updating to 1.8.3 on Joomla 1.5.28 (yes I know we have to migrate) order views on front and back end have no css and the serials are not displayed at all. Rolling back the site now and waiting for news.
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.28
After updating to 1.8.3 on Joomla 1.5.28 (yes I know we have to migrate) order views on front and back end have no css and the serials are not displayed at all. Rolling back the site now and waiting for news.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172923
by cpreen
Replied by cpreen on topic Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem
Done the rollback and everything ok, but I'm really interested in the new time-limited serials so I hope I can update soon. Best of luck and let me know if I can help in any way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172926
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
We already have one fix for Joomla 1.5 ; I will continue to perform some test and I will release HikaSerial 1.8.4
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
We already have one fix for Joomla 1.5 ; I will continue to perform some test and I will release HikaSerial 1.8.4
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173134
by cpreen
Replied by cpreen on topic Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem
Appreciated Jerome. Look forward to the update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173151
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem
Hi,
Please re-download HikaSerial, I've just update the package.
I'll wait from your confirmation because doing an official release.
Regards,
Please re-download HikaSerial, I've just update the package.
I'll wait from your confirmation because doing an official release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #173419
by cpreen
Replied by cpreen on topic Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem
Same problem Jerome, css missing on order pages front and back end, and no serial number data displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #173420
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem
Hi,
You might have a PHP fatal error.
Can you please activate temporally your Joomla debug mode or change the option "error reporting" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration ?
During my latest tests with HikaSerial on my Joomla 1.5 I couldn't reproduce your problem, so the best will be to perform some test in your website in order to find the source of the trouble and fix it.
Regards,
You might have a PHP fatal error.
Can you please activate temporally your Joomla debug mode or change the option "error reporting" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration ?
During my latest tests with HikaSerial on my Joomla 1.5 I couldn't reproduce your problem, so the best will be to perform some test in your website in order to find the source of the trouble and fix it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cpreen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #173425
by cpreen
Replied by cpreen on topic Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem
Since we're now upgrading to the latest Joomla I propose to leave this issue. We don't actually need the features of hikaSerial 1.83 at this point, and having to constantly roll back the site is a bit of a hassle. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #173426
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update to HikaSerial 1.8.3 problem
Hi,
Okay, no problem !
Personally, I will see to perform other tests with HikaSerial on Joomla 1.5 ; I look this weird that you got errors that I don't have.
We wrote on the product page of HikaSerial that the component is compatible with Joomla 1.5 so, I prefer to be sure that the component is right compatible
Let me know if you got other trouble with HikaSerial.
Kind regards,
Okay, no problem !
Personally, I will see to perform other tests with HikaSerial on Joomla 1.5 ; I look this weird that you got errors that I don't have.
We wrote on the product page of HikaSerial that the component is compatible with Joomla 1.5 so, I prefer to be sure that the component is right compatible
Let me know if you got other trouble with HikaSerial.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds