Sending Serial to the costumer at confirmation.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 months ago #139259

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 32.0.1700.72 m

Hello, I do have a problem, I was trying to find info everywhere without success.

I have installed HikaSerial, I suppuse all config is nice, maybe not. I need the costumer will buy their serial and will receive the 'Order Created mail' (it is working fine), but when the order is confirmed, they receive an email with the same, info without serial information. , so I have to go manually and resend email from the 'Orders' Menu options, because after I confirm the order, is when the person receive the Serial Info.

Please help me :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 3 months ago #139267

Hi,

We will check your HikaSerial and HikaShop configurations.
Which payment method are you using ?
Do you see the serials attached to the order after the confirmation ? You said that you have to re-send the email manually but, do you modify anything else before sending the email ?
Some screenshot of your HikaSerial configuration might be useful, but for the moment we have to know if the serials are right there when an order is confirmed the first time ; before the confirmation email is sent.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 months ago #139273

Yes, they are attached after confirmation. I will explain you the process I do:

1) The costumer buys the product (using Bank Transfer Plugin) and receive an "order created" email.
2) In the back end, I am changing it to confirmed and it allows me to see the mail will sent to the costumer. Appears the product and downloads links but nothing about serial.
3) Since he is receiving incomplete information, I am going to orders -> Selecting the order and clicking in the button 'Email' and sending again.

File - h40924c0.jpg - Changing Order To Confirmed
File - h7e75027.jpg - Created Order Email
File - h6d08c2b.jpg - Confirming And Sending Notification Email
File - hd309c01.jpg - Confirmation Email
File - h246c18a.jpg - Resended Confirmation Email

Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by fernando.alh. Reason: Forum changed the file names

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 3 months ago #139280

Hi,

I see.
You have to confirm the order in the order itself, not in the order listing.
In the order listing, you see the content of the email before send it. At this moment the order is not confirmed so the serial are not displayed in the mail.
The new system (that we will integrate in the order listing too in a future release) does not display the content of the email before. It will send a generic notification email after the order status modification.
If you want to send a customized email, you can use the "email" button while viewing an order, it will load the "order notification" email and you will be able to modify the content before sending the email.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fernando.alh

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds