Skip to main content

Configuring QR Code Reader

More
10 years 9 months ago #224734 by amadeusny
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : QR code reader

I setup my attach serial to email qr code and it works fine. I see the qrcode image (for Etickets) but I am stumped on how to configure the scanner (iphone QR Reader) to send the scanned qr image to my website to check the ticket.

I am logged in with my iphone browser but when I scan the image it take me to my homepage.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224760 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Configuring QR Code Reader
Hi,

Would it be possible to have details about your "attach serial" configuration ?
So we can see how you have configure the data for the QRcode part.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #224816 by amadeusny
Thanks for the reply! Here's an image of attach serial plugin setting:
Dynamic text:
Code:
http://www.clubamadeusny.com/hikashop/product/{order_product.product_id}-{order_product.order_product_code}
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224855 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Configuring QR Code Reader
Hi,

Regarding your website and the URL of your products, it looks partially good.
In HikaShop I think that you're using the canonical URLs ; so the link that you generated for the product is not the right one because the last part is based on the "product name" (in a SEF mode) and not on the "product code".

So I think it will be easier for you to use
Code:
http://www.clubamadeusny.com/{product.product_canonical}
to get the real URL of the product.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #225049 by amadeusny
Ok tried your suggestion was able to generate qr code that when scanned takes me to my product page not homepage.

But the object is to scan qr code and have the data sent to serial consume page of my website (logged in) where it will check to see if its a valid serial.

I'm lost on how to achieve this, I can get the qr code to take me to serial consume page but how do i post the serial info into the qr code link so that it will query the database and check to see if its a valid serial?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #225057 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Configuring QR Code Reader
Hi,

The technical documentation on consumption is there:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onsume-features.html

But that previous page is very technical ; that's why I'll more recommend you to use the tutorial documentation on "how selling e-tickets".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ticket-tutorial.html

In the last section, it talks about the e-ticket image and the URL that you can use for the QRCode.
These URLs already contains the right parameters with the serial info.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amadeusny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #225081 by amadeusny
Got it to work!

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum