Auto ship order when all serials OK

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago #254313

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4

Just wondering if someone will make order with a few different items and there wont be serial for one of the item, order status will be confirmd after payment and hikashop wont ship the serials or hikaserial will send email with serial i have and without the last one?
P.S. nwm Hikaserial install codes in confirmed status, i deleted this so my comfirmed now w/o the codes.

Ideally i need
1. Custumer made an order (status Created), we both got emails notification
2. Customers paid an order (status Confirmed), we got mails notification
3a. All codes OK, Hikaserial send third email with all codes (status Shipped), we got emails notification
3b. Some codes OK some codes ended, Hikaserial dont ship this order, no need for notitications

And can you made when we going to "See list" in Pack A and adding new Serial Data, under window with serial data will be Pack A not just first one in the list, Pack B or C, sometimes when i entered too many keys i forgat about Packs XD

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Kugata.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 5 months ago #254365

Hi,

Just wondering if someone will make order with a few different items and there wont be serial for one of the item, order status will be confirmd after payment and hikashop wont ship the serials or hikaserial will send email with serial i have and without the last one?

If HikaSerial do not have any generator to create dynamically a serial and there is no more serial available ; the customer won't receive a serial and you would be notice that the pack is empty (but you should be already noticed if the pack is going under the notification limit).
Now if you activate the feature to link the product quantity with the serial quantity ; a customer won't be able to buy a product if there is no available serial.

If an order is created without serial ; you still have the possibility to use the "refresh association" button in the backend once you have re-fill your database.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago #254589

Hi Jerome and thank you
But i cant find "refresh association" its a button or?
I looked all over hikashop and hikaserial and well im lost XD
Sorry for stupidness

Ah! I found in google pictures where to look! In orders! :) im sorry

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Kugata.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds