Skip to main content

To hide used serial

More
8 years 2 months ago #295559 by bassi
To hide used serial was created by bassi
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.associazioneformatori.it/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.16

Hi,
I'd like to hide the used serials from the view listing page. Is it possible?
Description:
Members buy some serials to use it in a report, when serials will be used should be hidefrom the serial listing view table, in frontend.
Thank you,
Vito

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295583 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic To hide used serial
Hello,

There is an option to determine which "status" are displayed to customer.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ation.html#main_main

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295601 by bassi
Replied by bassi on topic To hide used serial
I'm sorry I read it and I just determine it for customers. But a client said he saw his used serials, but it was wrong. He was confused. :)
Thank you,
Vito

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum