pre-sale question

• Thank you received: 7
4 years 6 months ago #311795

-- Joomla version -- : last

i have some course as a product in hikashop and i want sell his product with my payment gate and get money of that sell and then give manually to him. i want only have a list for moderate how much each product total sell, and then every month pay to teacher. is it possible with hikamarket?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #311798

is there any demo to implement your description to me? i want simple thing, only list for moderate receive and checkout with teachers and understand how much each product sells and how much need to pay to each teacher.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 6 months ago #311804

Hello,

Yes HikaMarket will allow you to do that and all our components are installed and available in our demo website : demo.hikashop.com

Regards

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

4 years 6 months ago #312082

thank you...i seek that and i have 2 other question:
1-is it possible to put product name existing in order according attached picture?

2- is it possible create my own custom report of sell each product or each vendor?and how?

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by sadaf3d.

4 years 6 months ago #312087

Hello,

1 - No you can't display the product name there since an order can have multiple products.
It is the same for the HikaShop order listings

2 - You can create reports in HikaShop backend but I don't know what you need in your reports exactly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

4 years 6 months ago #312108

Jerome wrote: Hello,

1 - No you can't display the product name there since an order can have multiple products.
It is the same for the HikaShop order listings

Regards,

ok i want iterate all possible product name in order list. is there any .php file for overwrite my need to show product name? i understand what you say but i want add that column. i want write php code to only show product names separated by comma in the additional column in order list.
if you can please say product name in which variable?

Jerome wrote: Hello,
2 - You can create reports in HikaShop backend but I don't know what you need in your reports exactly.
Regards,

i want create my own report can you say what path i can do that?
if your mean Orders>Rreports it is little simple i need more advance tool for create report .can i create my own report with php code and show result in hikashop?for example i want select vendor in Orders>Reports>new>Filters but there is no option for select custom vendor.
i want something more advance from Vendor>Statistics. this information maybe is not appropriate for my customer...i only analyse hikashop features for my shop.for example i want to understand each product of my vendor how much sell?something such as attached picture

3-if we want something more advance in hikashop have you any support service to create that?for example i see this link:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/882182-g...-balance.html#229719
is that features added or can we pay to you to found that?

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by sadaf3d.

4 years 6 months ago #312151

Hello,

1 - You can override every HikaShop and HikaMarket views.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

But retrieving the product name in the order listing is not very simple and can increase the page loading if you're using the HikaShop helpers (since you need to almost load the entire order to get the product content). The other solution is to make the SQL queries manually so you can just load the product names for the batch of orders.
It requires some development/PHP skills but it will give you the best way to customize and keep a good page generation time.

2 - The HikaShop report system is not compatible with plugins for extended features. That's why we introduced a new Statistics system in HikaMarket (which is now also available in HikaShop).
Thanks to the triggers

onHikamarketStatisticPluginList($vendor_id, $settings);
onHikamarketStatisticPluginDisplay($data);
onVendorPanelDisplay(&$buttons, &$statistics);
You can return new statistic blocks for the dashboard and control how it will be displayed.
Some components, like HikaSerial do add some statistics blocks in HikaMarket.
Afterwards you can see the content of the HikaMarket (or HikaShop) statistics class if you want to see more how that new "report" system is working. But I do think that it will give you much more flexibility and control on the data you want to display.

3 - If you want to have more details about feature development capabilities, please use the "contact us" form, it will be easier to give you estimation.
Otherwise, please note that there are some HikaShop partners who will be able to develop new plugins to add extra features into HikaShop (or HikaMarket).
Regarding the forum thread, the User Point Plugin did receive some improvements in the past years even if some are still in the Todo list !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds