- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
Vendor Products not recognized in filter
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I have created and approved a product as a vendor. I have added filters - which seem to work on other products (ones added prior to the install of HikaMarket). How can i get vendor products to display in the filters?
vimeo.com/491188748
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide the details regarding your HIkaShop version, HikaMarket version (which are asked when you create a new thread).
Please understand that we cannot provide a good support using videos. But you can provide screenshots.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
Hika market: 3.1.1
PHP Built On Linux uk610.directrouter.com 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.38.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Jun 18 05:28:41 EDT 2020 x86_64
Database Type mysql
Database Version 10.3.25-MariaDB
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 7.4.13
Web Server LiteSpeed
WebServer to PHP Interface litespeed
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.9.23 Stable [ Amani ] 24-November-2020 15:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for the server details ; I thought that you would have provide a screenshot in order to illustrate and define more your question.
If I understand correctly your first message, you're using "HikaShop filters" and you want to have one HikaShop filter for the vendors.
Is that right ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
I sent you a video of the problem -- see the first message ( vimeo.com/491188748 )
The filters for products is not working correctly.
Example Books: community.advancn.org/books
I have three books in three separate categories:
* religion
* spirituality
* fantasy
The books for religion and spirituality show up when filtered ( they were on the site prior to adding the market Comp)
The new book I added after the Market Comp -- is not displaying.
The video shows you my set up.
I really hope this can be resolved before the end of the week.
Thanks for your help,
Wrina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but a video is not a way that I can personally work with. It requires much more time for the support team to analyse, we need to seek many times in the video in order to find the right moments for some informations, and then seek back or re-find the right moment for another part, etc.Please understand that we cannot provide a good support using videos. But you can provide screenshots.
It could be summarized with few screenshots, which can also seen by other people in the forum with similar question. Screenshots can also help for an answer to tell you the configuration to change or adjust.
I also do hope that I will be able to help you for your issue before the end of the week.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
With the current information ; the problem does not seem to be related to the filter.
Can you please provide more details regarding the configuration of the "missing" product ?
Is that product assigned to a vendor ? Does that vendor published ?
Can you see that product with another product listing menu (or module) ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
The product is assigned to a vendor.
The vendor is published
When I remove the vendor - the item does appear in the filter.
I have included images for the vendor -- it seems as if the vendor is published.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you please provide a screenshot of the configuration for the product listing (menu or module) that you're using ?Can you see that product with another product listing menu (or module) ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.