- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Error when trying to export products
5 years 7 months ago #330211
by DogPeople
Error when trying to export products was created by DogPeople
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home/pgdup0u16x3q/public_html/rebuild/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 891
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home/pgdup0u16x3q/public_html/rebuild/libraries/src/Session/Session.php on line 386
Hi,
I have a site running Hikamarket and Hikashop.
There are 13 vendors, each with about 100 products. So not huge.
When I try to export products (I need to update pricing) I get these errors.
I have tried adjusting the memory limit in php.ini, and even set it to -1 temporarily. Still get this error.
Any ideas why this happens?
Thanks.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home/pgdup0u16x3q/public_html/rebuild/libraries/src/Session/Session.php on line 386
Hi,
I have a site running Hikamarket and Hikashop.
There are 13 vendors, each with about 100 products. So not huge.
When I try to export products (I need to update pricing) I get these errors.
I have tried adjusting the memory limit in php.ini, and even set it to -1 temporarily. Still get this error.
Any ideas why this happens?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #330214
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when trying to export products
Hello,
Where exactly do you perform the product export ?
Regards,
Where exactly do you perform the product export ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #330228
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Error when trying to export products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330260
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when trying to export products
Hello,
So I'm not sure what I can do in HikaMarket for your issue.
Regards,
So I'm not sure what I can do in HikaMarket for your issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330268
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Error when trying to export products
Well, since this is a cloned site, and the original site works fine on Hikashop, and the only difference, structurally, is that Hikamarket is installed, the logical conclusion is that this is Hikamarket related??
Perhaps?
If not, please advise why I can use export on the same site with only Hikashop, but not once Hikamarket is installed. That would be great. Thanks.
Perhaps?
If not, please advise why I can use export on the same site with only Hikashop, but not once Hikamarket is installed. That would be great. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330273
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic Error when trying to export products
Try to export the products from mysql
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330270
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when trying to export products
Hello,
If you want to know if HikaMarket is related to the issue, you can unpublish the plugin "HikaMarket - HikaShop Integration plugin" temporally.
Regards,
If you want to know if HikaMarket is related to the issue, you can unpublish the plugin "HikaMarket - HikaShop Integration plugin" temporally.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds