Shipping fee per vendor

• Thank you received: 28
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
1 year 3 months ago #348099

Hello,
Always in my food delivery site, i want to have one fee type per vendor.

Example, i order a menu from vendor X, and the shipping fees for this vendor is 5 CHF, regardless of whether I order one or more products.
How can i do that ?

If i try to add a shipping fee (with manual shipping plugin) and try to add to a vendor, it dos not work...

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by thefbi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 3 months ago #348132

Hello,

In the fee configuration you can a "fixed fee" (which is different than the "flat fee").
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/259-hikamarket-fees.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

1 year 3 months ago #348152

Hi,
Maybe I misspoke or I don't understand your answer... It's not about the fees or commissions taken by the store, but about the shipping fees paid by the customer who orders. Like shipping costs. These costs must be added to the order for the customer.

But if you think about it, in fact, these fees are really charged by the admin of the shop, since it is him who manages the deliveries and not the seller. But they must in any case be added on the customer's invoice.

So in fact, if i am a client and i order at vendor X, i have to pay 5 CHF for the delivery. So how can i create a delivery for that ?
And if i thing more, it will be possible to have a "pick up" option or another delivery mode, so the delivery fees will be at zéro or different depending of the client choice.

So i imagine i have to deal with the delivery methods no ? But actually i dont understand how...

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde

1 year 3 months ago #348156

Hi again, sorry, but i thing i got it, and i understand why it dos not work, i try to explain and you will correct me :

I can use the delivery methods.
I create a delivery method for example for seller X.
I set the cost to 5 CHF and assign it to seller X in my cost configuration. This way, only the products of my seller X will be charged.

My problem is that in order to activate these fees with the manual fee plugin, I have to define a weight for example. So I can set from zero to 500 Kg = my 5.- CHF fee.

But in this case, it works ONLY if I put a weight on each product, for example 1 kg. This is not logical, because if I define 0 to 500 kg on my rule and I put nothing on my product, it is therefore at 0 and it should be taken in my rule ...?

So if my reasoning is correct and I can use this to make my shipping costs (you tell me if OK so), how do I not have to give a "fictitious" weight to all the products to be taken in my rule?

Regarding the delivery charges for the calculation of the sellers payment, I don't know how this will fit on the invoices. Because as explained, it is not the seller who must get these fees, but the admin of the shop. But it is the client pay for it. But anyway, the admin of the shop will manually make the calculations for the payment of the sellers at the end of each month.

1 year 3 months ago #348187

Hello,

If you prefer, we can switch in French and simplify the translation :)

Sorry I misunderstand your request.
I though that you wanted to add some fixed fee for the vendor ; but if you're talking about value in the shipping, it would be more something related to the shipping cost (that the vendor might be able to create if you're using shipping per vendor and the settings to allow vendors to create their own shipping methods)

Regarding the vendor fee on shipping ; there is no rules. You have a setting to determine if the vendor have the fee or not (so if he handle the shipping or not).
Depending if you're using "shipping per vendor" or not, the way to process the price would be different.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

1 year 3 months ago #348188

Ha,

OK,

1. Je vais donc parler Français. Je ne sais jamais si c'est mieux de poster dans le forum FR ou EN ? SI c'est pareil, c'est parfois plus simple effectivement que je parle dans ma langue...

2. Donc comme je le disais, en fait, le client qui commande un repas auprès d'un restaurant (un vendeur) doit payer des frais pour la livraison. Généralement, ces frais son fixes, qu'il commande un ou plusieurs plats.

J'ai bien compris du coup que je pouvais créer un mode de livraison et l'attribuer au vendeur, (car les frais seront différents selon les restaurants. Mais c'est bien l'admin du site qui gère les frais, car c'est "lui" qui envoie un livreur récupérer la nourriture dans le restaurant et livrer le client). Cela fonctionne effectivement. Mais mon problème dans ce cas, c'est que comme expliqué, si je veux que cela coûte 5 CHF pour le vendeur X par exemple, alors j'ai créé un mode de livraison vendeur X, avec 5.- CHF. Pour appliquer ces frais, je ne vois pas d'autre moyen que d'utiliser un poids ? Idéalement, il faudrait pouvoir "dire" que toutes les commandes du vendeur X avec le mode de livraison "Vendeur X" soit de 5.- CHF.

Donc j'ai défini un poids de 0 à 500 Kg pour 5.- CHF.
Mais donc en faisant ainsi, je suis obligé de donner un poids à chaque produit, car si il reste à 0, le mode de paiement ne s'affiche pas.

Donc y a t-il un autre moyen pour faire ça ou suis-je obligé de mettre un poids ?

3. Pour ce shop, les vendeur n'auront jamais la main. Ils ne pourront que consulter les commandes, mais n'auront pas accès à la création de quoi que se soit. C'est l'admin du site qui crée les vendeurs et les produits.

4. Et pour ce qui est des frais par vendeur, du coup je ne comprend pas bien. Il faut que je fasse des essais pour voir comment cela se comporte. Mais dans tous les cas, il n'y aura qu'un seul vendeur à la fois par panier.

1 year 3 months ago #348192

Bonjour,

2 - Je vous invite à contacter l'équipe de support d'HikaShop pour plus de détails sur la façon de forcer l'utilisation de la livraison dans HikaShop (cela n'est pas une spécificité d'HikaMarket).
Mais de façon générale cela passe via la configuration de l'option correspondante : Force Shipping regarless of the weight
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ml#checkout_shipping

3 - Alors oui, vous devrez créer des méthodes de livraisons pour affecter un prix.
Par contre, au lieu d'affecter la méthode directement à un vendeur, vous pouvez l'affecter à un groupe de vendeurs et ainsi limiter le nombre de méthodes de livraisons et juste avoir des méthodes en fonction du prix.
L'ajout d'un vendeur dans un groupe affectera alors la (ou les) méthode qui pourra être utilisée.

4 - Je vous invite à utiliser le mode "shipping per vendor" afin qu'uniquement les méthode de livraisons pour le vendeur ne soit affichée.
L'option pour faire le "split" est alors non nécessaire puisque chaque vendeur aura sa propre méthode de livraison et il n'y aura pas de calcul de prorata à faire pour HikaMarket.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general

Cordialement,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

1 year 3 months ago #348198

Bonjour,

Parfait, merci. Avec l'option de forcing, ça devrait bien fonctionner.
Bonne idée pour les groupes également.
Et je laisse donc sur frais par vendeur.
Merci encore.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds