Popup window won't close
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86748
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Popup window won't close was created by simo90
I set, System > Checkout > "After a product is added to the cart", to "Stay and display a popup notice". Therefore, after I click the "Add to cart" button, HikaShop correctly opens a popup window so I could choose either, "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to checkout."
If I then choose "Proceed to checkout" it correctly closes the popup window and goes to the checkout screen. However, if I choose "Continue Shopping," nothing happens. The popup window remains open and does not return to the store.
In System > Checkout > "Continue shopping button's URL", it is set to www.m2820.com/index.php/store
Is there something else I'm suppose to setup so the popup window will close?
If I then choose "Proceed to checkout" it correctly closes the popup window and goes to the checkout screen. However, if I choose "Continue Shopping," nothing happens. The popup window remains open and does not return to the store.
In System > Checkout > "Continue shopping button's URL", it is set to www.m2820.com/index.php/store
Is there something else I'm suppose to setup so the popup window will close?
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by simo90.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86787
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Popup window won't close
Hi,
The continue shopping url is just to add a continue button on the checkout page, not for this button.
This one just call a JavaScript function to close the box. Try to see in your browser console if you have any error.
The continue shopping url is just to add a continue button on the checkout page, not for this button.
This one just call a JavaScript function to close the box. Try to see in your browser console if you have any error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds