Payment plugins
Is there someone who have experience with payment modules to use in Belgium
I see there is a nonofficial ogone plugin but is it working in Belgium
Or are there any plugins from the Netherlands like multisafepay that work with hikashop
Really like to now that its working before a purchase a contract
Its one of the last things to do to make my website live
thanks for any info
If you speak Dutch ;is een antwoord in het Nederlands wel leuk
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the netherlands, the most used payment gateway is iDeal. There are actually two payment plugins for it.
The non official ogone plugin is not usable in its current form. It would require to be rewritten.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ideal is only for the Netherlands I cant use it in Belgium
Are the plugins only for ideal?
If there is nothing to use for Belgium I have a problem
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
but I think these are not the best way for Belgium ; PayPal, CardSave, AlertPay
thanks
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I find the payment gateways that are available in hikashop to expensive
Or em I wrong?
I compare with the pricing of Multysafepay or Sofort
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There are several payment methods available in Belgium. I would advise you to use Ogone. Here you can find a newly written module for Hikashop and Ogone: www.customweb.com/shop/en/hikashop-payment-plugin-ogone.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Sofort has been released in HikaShop 2.2.3
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
where can i change this? sofort.com says i need to contact you for this...
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Unfortunately, we didn't made this plugin but the company "LG Solutions" made it and release it under GPL license.
They send us the plugin so we can include it directly in the HikaShop package.
Like that, I can't tell you more about the plugin, it uses a "sofort" library that we didn't know at all.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Got to:
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_sofort
open file "sofort.php"
in line 56:
$order_text = "\r\n".JText::sprintf('betaling Feeen en ridders: order ',$order->order_id);
you can change the text ...
cu
waidu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i changed as you have written in line 56, i refreshed the site, i cleared the cache...
but it still shows under "Verwendungszweck" betaling Feeen en ridders
do you have any more ideas what i can do?
best regards
steffi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked the code and it seems that "betaling Feeen en ridders" is present only at the place indicated by waidu.
So I think that you did not edited the plugin correctly.
Thanks to try again to edit the plugin via ftp, or in local and install it again using the joomla extensions manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i installed the plug in again, but nothing changed. It still shows "betaling Feeen en ridders"
Today I updated the shop to Hika Shop Business 2.3.0
I still get the "betaling Feeen en ridders" on the sofort.com page.
I opened again the sofort.php and found again the "betaling Feeen en ridders". I overwrote the "betaling Feeen en ridders". But it still shows the "betaling Feeen en ridders" on sofort.com.
What else can I do to change the fu... "betaling Feeen en ridders"???? :evil:
Thank you in advanced for any help!
Steffi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to try to replace:
BETALING_FEEEN_RIDDERS="what you want: order %s"
If it's still not working, try to replace it by:
Else, it don't seem to be sofort.com related
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The modification is ok, so all I can think of is that you're not editing the correct file.
Make sure that you're editing the correct sofort.php file in your website (in plugins/hikashoppayment/sofort and not in administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/...).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.