Skip to main content

"send order" instead of "next" in checkout form

More
13 years 6 months ago #93595 by cobinet_edv
Hallo,

I want to rename the button "Next" to "Send Order" in checkout form
At all other places the Name "Next" must stay

How to?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93608 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, I think that you should edit your "step" file of the "checkout" view of the template that you are currently using and change the code :
Code:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.($this->step+1)),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
by
Code:
if($this->step==YOUR_STEP){ echo $this->cart->displayButton('Send Order','next',$this->params,hikashop::completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit(); return false; ','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"'); }else{ echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop::completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit(); return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"'); }

Note that you'll have to replace the "YOUR_STEP" by the step (1 2 3 4..) where you want to replace "next" by "send order"

Hope this will help you a little.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katsikis, kimono

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93610 by cobinet_edv
Thanks

At first I have overrided Value of HIKA_NEXT
It is the bad, but simple solution
Your Solution is good, but not so simply
And I don't now, if it will work after the next update

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93729 by aheng5
This works perfectly for me. Exactly what I was looking for. Thx!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105281 by Kerstin
Hi!
Works pretty nice.

But how to translate the send order button text into another language?

My default frontend language is german. Translation to english via language override and falang.

If I understand right, momentarily I just can use the one text in the view override "step". English or german, depends on what I insert.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105283 by Jerome
Hi,

So you can use the code:
Code:
if($this->step==YOUR_STEP){ echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('SEND_ORDER'),'next',$this->params,hikashop::completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit(); return false; ','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"'); }else{ echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop::completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit(); return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"'); }
And create translations for "SEND_ORDER" in your different languages (thanks to the HikaShop language override).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105293 by Kerstin
Thank you very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136408 by publitec
Hello!

Can you please tell me the file I have to edit? Thank you!

Ole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136421 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
You'll have to edit the "step" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152244 by jkfang
I need to to translate the "FINISH" button text into Tradition Chinese language. But the code in the "step" file of the "checkout" view of my template is not the same as the code in post #93608

This is the code in my "step" file:

echo $this->cart->displayButton($checkout_next_button,'next',$this->params, hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');

Please tell me how to change the "FINISH" button text into Tradition Chinese language.
Thanks!!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by jkfang.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #152294 by Xavier
Hi,

You just have to make a translation override on the key "CHECKOUT_BUTTON_FINISH", like:

CHECKOUT_BUTTON_FINISH="Your chinese text"


hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: jkfang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum