Can I use Hikashop for my custom requirement?

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 2 months ago #339072

Hi,

I develop ecommerce websites for my clients using Joomla and hikashop is my favorite. Now one of my client needs following solution:

He manufacturing garment hangers for many brands. These branded companies (gives bulk order to my client) needs to order various types of hangers for various showrooms, for various vendors and orders should be delivered on these places. These vendors will able to login & order their hangers as per their requirement (where their brand hangers is displayed for them). and also the brand company able to see all these sub-orders status when they login to my clients website. How can I achieve this solution with hikashop?

Also, he needs retail shop separately where regular shopping takes place with standard hangers pack.

Regards,
Ganesamoorthy

Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by minminiweb. Reason: forget to add some text

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5
2 years 2 months ago #339086

I think you can bring different brands in one characteristics (for example, brands).
Then adjust the variants with the characteristics of different brands and give the access level.
Previously, you had to set an access level for each brand account so that only that brand could see the variant with his brand. I did not try this, but it seems to work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, minminiweb

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 2 months ago #339102

Hi levelup,

Thank you for the help. I will test your suggestion and will come back.

Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
The following user(s) said Thank You: levelup

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds