- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 2
Privacy consent
- wurst@cellendes.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
2 years 4 months ago #360875
by wurst@cellendes.com
Privacy consent was created by wurst@cellendes.com
-- Joomla version -- : 5
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I activated the Joomla Privacy Consent Plugin, that provides a Privacy Consent Feature in Registration forms. The Hikashop Registration Form (in the "checkout / sub_block_login_registration.php"-View) then shows the corresponding text and labels, but not the Input Check boxes (see attachment). The input boxes are in the html code, but with a "display:none" style.
On the other hand, the Privacy Consent can be checked in the Joomla Registration Form.
Is there any way to show these checkboxes in the Hikashop Registration Form?
Hikashop Registration Form
Joomla Registration Form
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I activated the Joomla Privacy Consent Plugin, that provides a Privacy Consent Feature in Registration forms. The Hikashop Registration Form (in the "checkout / sub_block_login_registration.php"-View) then shows the corresponding text and labels, but not the Input Check boxes (see attachment). The input boxes are in the html code, but with a "display:none" style.
On the other hand, the Privacy Consent can be checked in the Joomla Registration Form.
Is there any way to show these checkboxes in the Hikashop Registration Form?
Hikashop Registration Form
Joomla Registration Form
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 4 months ago #360876
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Privacy consent
Hi,
That's not what I see on my end:
i.imgur.com/30IXaRO.png
I'm thinking the display issue you have might be related to your Joomla template.
But I can't say much more without directly looking at your registration form and analyzing the CSS there.
Could you provide the URL ?
That's not what I see on my end:
i.imgur.com/30IXaRO.png
I'm thinking the display issue you have might be related to your Joomla template.
But I can't say much more without directly looking at your registration form and analyzing the CSS there.
Could you provide the URL ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wurst@cellendes.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 2
2 years 4 months ago #360896
by wurst@cellendes.com
Replied by wurst@cellendes.com on topic Privacy consent
Hi,
thanks for the quick response.
The Shop is not online yet, therefore, I am afraid I cannot give you access.
I understand now that in the Hikashop Registration Form the consent is given by by pushing buttons, rather than checking boxes.
I found out that tthe buttons work: the consent is given or declined, depending which button is pushed. There is just no visual feedback upon clicking on them.
When I click on "I agree" I find this source code:
When I click on "No" this cource code is shown:
It seems the classes "btn-success" and "btn-danger" are not found.
I guess the class "active" indcates which button has been pushed.
I agree that this is probably a Joomla Template issue. I am using the RCA Theme "Explorer" template.
thanks for the quick response.
The Shop is not online yet, therefore, I am afraid I cannot give you access.
I understand now that in the Hikashop Registration Form the consent is given by by pushing buttons, rather than checking boxes.
I found out that tthe buttons work: the consent is given or declined, depending which button is pushed. There is just no visual feedback upon clicking on them.
When I click on "I agree" I find this source code:
When I click on "No" this cource code is shown:
It seems the classes "btn-success" and "btn-danger" are not found.
I guess the class "active" indcates which button has been pushed.
I agree that this is probably a Joomla Template issue. I am using the RCA Theme "Explorer" template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 4 months ago #360905
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Privacy consent
Hi,
The btn btn-success and btn-danger are CSS clases that are usually available in any Joomla template.
If your template is missing them, you can get the CSS code from them from the default template of Joomla and add it to your template's CSS.
You can get the CSS code from there for example:
www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_ref_css_buttons.asp
The btn btn-success and btn-danger are CSS clases that are usually available in any Joomla template.
If your template is missing them, you can get the CSS code from them from the default template of Joomla and add it to your template's CSS.
You can get the CSS code from there for example:
www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_ref_css_buttons.asp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wurst@cellendes.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 2
2 years 4 months ago #360910
by wurst@cellendes.com
Replied by wurst@cellendes.com on topic Privacy consent
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds