- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
hikashop - user addresses
1 year 11 months ago #364018
by nmacri
hikashop - user addresses was created by nmacri
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The inputs are not displayed in the form
Hello
When a user accesses the user configuration panel, presses the addresses button and edits or adds a new address, there are two inputs in the form that are not displayed, the department input and the country input.
Can you help me with this detail?
Thank you very much
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The inputs are not displayed in the form
Hello
When a user accesses the user configuration panel, presses the addresses button and edits or adds a new address, there are two inputs in the form that are not displayed, the department input and the country input.
Can you help me with this detail?
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #364024
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic hikashop - user addresses
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 11 months ago #364043
by nmacri
Replied by nmacri on topic hikashop - user addresses
Hello
I am attaching a screenshot of what you are asking me about regarding the modifications and permissions.
I would like to clarify that the problem is in the user address entry form, not in the user registration.
I can give you access to the site admin if you think it would be quicker to resolve.
Thank you very much!
I am attaching a screenshot of what you are asking me about regarding the modifications and permissions.
I would like to clarify that the problem is in the user address entry form, not in the user registration.
I can give you access to the site admin if you think it would be quicker to resolve.
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #364053
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic hikashop - user addresses
Hello,
first, we will need to see the relative custom field forms, something like this :
Other point, from your elements, it seems that your current view is really old (HikaShop 4.4.4), can you process some test with a default template, this should make it possible to bypass view overrides (coming from the template or the HikaShop override system).
Awaiting your returns.
Regards
first, we will need to see the relative custom field forms, something like this :
Other point, from your elements, it seems that your current view is really old (HikaShop 4.4.4), can you process some test with a default template, this should make it possible to bypass view overrides (coming from the template or the HikaShop override system).
Awaiting your returns.
Regards
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #364179
by nmacri
Replied by nmacri on topic hikashop - user addresses
Hello
I am attaching the screenshots of the configuration of both fields.
As you indicated, I changed the template to a default one from Joomla, that way the form is displayed complete and with design details that are not seen with the template we normally use.
Following your suggestion, I searched for the custom views, removed the registration.php file from the path /templates/r_senehix/html/com_hikashop/user/ and something changed, the user and password inputs were modified, but the state and country inputs still do not appear, what would be the rewritten file corresponding to the other fields?
r_senehix is the template I use on the site
Thank you very much!
I am attaching the screenshots of the configuration of both fields.
As you indicated, I changed the template to a default one from Joomla, that way the form is displayed complete and with design details that are not seen with the template we normally use.
Following your suggestion, I searched for the custom views, removed the registration.php file from the path /templates/r_senehix/html/com_hikashop/user/ and something changed, the user and password inputs were modified, but the state and country inputs still do not appear, what would be the rewritten file corresponding to the other fields?
r_senehix is the template I use on the site
Thank you very much!
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by nmacri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 10 months ago #364181
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop - user addresses
Hi,
The issue comes from custom CSS code added directly to the page:
i.imgur.com/gImqxSE.png
That CSS code was likely added on your end via your template and is added specifically to remove the state and country dropdowns.
You should remove that CSS if you don't want that.
The issue comes from custom CSS code added directly to the page:
i.imgur.com/gImqxSE.png
That CSS code was likely added on your end via your template and is added specifically to remove the state and country dropdowns.
You should remove that CSS if you don't want that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nmacri
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 10 months ago #364272
by nmacri
Replied by nmacri on topic hikashop - user addresses
Hello
Solved, after searching through all the site files I found that customization in some .yalm files, I didn't know that styles were saved in files of this type. Could it have something to do with the fact that those styles were in the original 3.10.12 version?
Thank you very much!
Solved, after searching through all the site files I found that customization in some .yalm files, I didn't know that styles were saved in files of this type. Could it have something to do with the fact that those styles were in the original 3.10.12 version?
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 10 months ago #364278
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop - user addresses
Hi,
It's must be something specific to the way your template works. That, or another extension you have installed. Not sure which though.
Gantry, a template framework for Joomla template, seems to use the YAML format:
docs.gantry.org/gantry5/advanced/particle-yaml-field-types
On a default Joomla website, with or without HikaShop, regardless of the version of Joomla or HikaShop, there are no YAML files.
But I can't say much more.
It's must be something specific to the way your template works. That, or another extension you have installed. Not sure which though.
Gantry, a template framework for Joomla template, seems to use the YAML format:
docs.gantry.org/gantry5/advanced/particle-yaml-field-types
On a default Joomla website, with or without HikaShop, regardless of the version of Joomla or HikaShop, there are no YAML files.
But I can't say much more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nmacri
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds