Registration Issues
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
Hi,
after spending some time working on HM registration I found the following issues that I think are quite important.
1. No JS Validation. All the data is lost after unsuccessful submission! VERRY IMPORTANT!
(This includes the issue about the recaptcha validation in HS reg form where JS validation is available, but on the wrong recaptcha code all the data is lost.)
2. I didn't find a way to add validation for the required unique custom field. Is there a way? In Bulgaria there is registration number (EIK) which is required and unique for the company. What is the way to achieve that on the HM registration form?
Thank You in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It would be good if there are two different messages for the successful HM registration. In my case I would like to modify them as follows:
1. For the existing users - msg to expect administrator's activation
2. For the new users - to inform them first to activate their account and after that to expect administrator's activation
I would be happy if you consider that too
Thank you again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. I have fix issues with the lost of the data ; the "address" data was right loaded in the session but the vendor and user data weren't.
Regarding the modifications I made, it will be difficult to list them all here (it impact several files with very few lines/modifications for some)
About the javascript validation ; it is already in my TODO list but for that I want to make a little "refactoring" of the javascript validation system in HikaShop.
Thanks to that, I will be able in HikaMarket to call these function to validate the user/address custom fields from HikaShop ; and I could also use a derivative for the validation of the vendor fields.
2. When you edit a custom field, you can configure it as "required" ; it does not depend on the kind of custom field and the system is made to return an error while reading the custom field and one required field is missing or wrong.
3. I will see what I can do ; but in the controller (where the message is added) I don't have any userfull information.
What you can do is add some custom code in the view "vendor | after_register" and determine if the user had an account or not (you can read the POST data and find for "data[register]").
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In case it could help you, there is a link to HS solution and how they fixed store session data on registration form:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/2-general...a-issues.html#188901
Regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Like I wrote in my previous message ; I already fix the issues in my side
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
One more thing regarding Usergroup on HM registration. I would like to assign each HM users vendors usergroup. So I set that in HM->config->Registration options->Usergroup on registration
Case 1 - (New) User and Vendor registration. - OK
Case 2 - Vendor registration of registered user - NotOK (Usergroup is not assigned to the existing user)
I may provide you admin credentials on P.M.
Regards, Iliya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes the option is just to set a special user group to new users while they are registering in HikaMarket.
If you want to set a special user group to a user when his vendor is created ; the best is to use the plugin "HikaMarket vendor user group".
His goal is to perform exactly what you want to achieve ; and you can configure the plugin to add a new group to the user or to move the user into another group.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
Yes the option is just to set a special user group to new users while they are registering in HikaMarket.
If you want to set a special user group to a user when his vendor is created ; the best is to use the plugin "HikaMarket vendor user group".
His goal is to perform exactly what you want to achieve ; and you can configure the plugin to add a new group to the user or to move the user into another group.
Regards,
Thank You! It works now
For those who will have the same issue - this is the option in HikaMarket vendor user group plugin - Select a joomla user group for your vendors
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have the following usergroup structure
- Public
- Registered
...- Clients (subgroup of Registered)
...- Vendors (subgroup of Registered)
-......................... other usergroups not connected to the example
1. When a new user registers in HS a 'Clients' (only) UG is assigned to him THAT'S OK
2. When a new user registers in HM as a vendor, 'Vendors' (only) UG is assigned to him THAT'S OK
3. When an existing user (having only 'Clients' UG) registers as a vendor the following three UG are assigned to him: 'Public', 'Registered' and 'Vendors' - That is NOT OK, because it messes up the menu logics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please edit the plugin "plugins/hikamarket/vendorusergroup/vendorusergroup.php" and replace
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The modification does fix the group inheritance issue.
Will this change be included in the next release of HM, or it is personal to my case and I should take it in mind for the next update?
Regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, it will be include in the next release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On existing user - vendor registration, I've set HikaMarket vendor user group->Move user group to YES, but no change happens. No new UG is assigned and the old UG is untouched.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
filiar wrote: Next one:
On existing user - vendor registration, I've set HikaMarket vendor user group->Move user group to YES, but no change happens. No new UG is assigned and the old UG is untouched.
I have the same problem ...
I would like to request that the user be moved to new UG in 2 situations:
1) existing user registers as vendor.
2) When vendor admin adds new user, the newly added user will have the Vendor UG
However, when the admin removes a user from his vendor, the removed user will go back to the regular (Registered) UG.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The "move" option is there to remove the "default group" listed and replace it by the "vendor group".
Because Joomla 2.5/3.x have multiple group ; HikaMarket can't know how to move the user group, it could have several.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And I absolutely support "the1st_expert" for the second request too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome wrote: I do not understand...
Ooops. It has been there obviously. I definetly had misunderstood the meading of that DD by the time I have tested it.
Thank You, Jerome!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.