- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
Vendor registration + SEF doesn't work
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #80743
by deltafidesign
Vendor registration + SEF doesn't work was created by deltafidesign
With Joomla 3.0 SEF on the menu link to vendor registration for doesn't work. Il seems like the browser goes to loop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80752
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor registration + SEF doesn't work
Hi,
I cannot reproduce your bug.
Which SEF do you use ? Joomla SEF or maybe SH404 ?
It was the "vendor panel" link or the "vendor registration" one ?
Was you logged in ?
Regards,
I cannot reproduce your bug.
Which SEF do you use ? Joomla SEF or maybe SH404 ?
It was the "vendor panel" link or the "vendor registration" one ?
Was you logged in ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
13 years 9 months ago #80754
by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Vendor registration + SEF doesn't work
I've found the issue.
I didn't allow the registration vendors in hikamarket! So with J! SEF on it did loop, with sef off it redirects me to the registration.
SOLVED
I didn't allow the registration vendors in hikamarket! So with J! SEF on it did loop, with sef off it redirects me to the registration.
SOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds